i am so lost and so hurt...i dont know what to do

ashaleah

ok...so i have been in my relationship for almost 2 years. its complicated. im the type of person to wear my heart on my sleeve, and he on the other hand, his emotions are so deeply hidden, that i never know if he's happy, angry, wants to leave, anything. sometimes, i dont even feel like i can talk to him because he doesnt seem to understand where i am coming from. someone please help me.](*,)

My take on people in general is that you have to take them for who they are in the moment. Not for who they could become or used to be. Taking your boyfriend as he is now, is this someone that you want to spend your time or the rest of your life with? Can you put up with this forever? That's only a question that you can answer.

Sometimes it helps to sit down and write out the qualities of what would be your perfect relationship. Then see how much your current one is doing compared to that.

Good answer..I have tried waiting for the good guy to come back and leave the stressed out crazy rude guy behind...then come to find out he was nice and fun everywhere but home and I was his counselor NOT COOL...so all I can say is think if you can do it and if nothing changes...talk to him about it though give him a chance at least...

ok...so i have been in my relationship for almost 2 years. its complicated. im the type of person to wear my heart on my sleeve, and he on the other hand, his emotions are so deeply hidden, that i never know if he's happy, angry, wants to leave, anything. sometimes, i dont even feel like i can talk to him because he doesnt seem to understand where i am coming from. someone please help me.](*,)

Talk to him about your concerns and let him know what you are looking for. Two years is long enough for him to open up. If he can't open up, you need to break up.

Archived