Scientifically speaking...

Pr0vocative

I use to say it took me at least a yr to fall in love, but I'm in love now and it only took a couple months. lol I'm getting soft in my old age. or stupid....

=] Maybe this one is a little more special than the rest?

How many times have you been in love?

this is the 4th time in my life I've been in love....I'm 27.

The first one was my first real long term relationship, met when I was 17 he was 24...we were together 6 yrs. Took me 2.5 yrs to say I love you, i was young.

Then there was my 2nd real ltr we were together 2 yrs, got engaged, obviously we didn't get married. Took me a yr to say I love you.

Then there was my 'mr big' we were whatever for a yr. I never actually said it, but I knew I was in love about half way into it. That one still hurts.

And now there's 'him'....only a few months into it and I am head over heels....so is he.

I think you have to go a year with someone before you can honestly say you know enough about them to love them, and even that's just the start of really really loving someone, every part of them no matter what.

But at the same time, I think you can know you love someone after just a few months it's just smart to wait a while to make sure you're thinking straight!

You are going to get a different answer from everyone becuase it is a very personal response.

The only thing I would say is if someone says "I love you" inside a month be wary, and if after you've been in a relationship for a year and you haven't had an "I love you" be wary.

The only thing I would say is if someone says "I love you" inside a month be wary, and if after you've been in a relationship for a year and you haven't had an "I love you" be wary.

Very true. All I can say is the men who have said "I love you" the fastest (many within a few weeks) have left me just as quickly.

But I wouldn't want to stay with someone who hadn't said it after a long time, either.

*dramatic pose* Love knows no time limit, lol. If you feel you're in love, then be in love. Even if later on in life you may think perhaps it wasn't actually love, at the time it felt that way so it can be love for that time. If in a week you think you're in love that may be a bit stretchy, but who knows.

I use to be very cynical about love...I use to think people who fell in love quickly were nuts....then I met him. It changed my outlook on love all together. Some people may think I'm stupid...but I feel like I am old enough and I've been through enough to know what love feels like.

I use to be very cynical about love...I use to think people who fell in love quickly were nuts....then I met him. It changed my outlook on love all together. Some people may think I'm stupid...but I feel like I am old enough and I've been through enough to know what love feels like.

Does this mean that you need to have a couple of relationships to understand what love feels like? What about if we've only been in love once but reflected on it so much so that we understood it after our first love? Just some questions that need answering.

Does this mean that you need to have a couple of relationships to understand what love feels like? What about if we've only been in love once but reflected on it so much so that we understood it after our first love? Just some questions that need answering.

Not at all...everyone is different. For me personally it took many yrs of heartbreak to learn what I've learned so far.

5 Red Flags In Relationships
5 Red Flags In Relationships

Archived