Curious question

Anusha

Me and my ex were having sex after we broke up, then I got fed up and put a stop to it AND ended up getting another bf and he STILL wanted to be friends. We are back together now though Any help?

Yes it helped me.Who was the dumper?

I know you are curious. Yet I fail to understand (please enlighten me) what purpose this question and the answers have for you, since in essence it is not a question that differs greatly from many that you have already posted numerous times

No, but only because my exes were all icky. ^^

I know some people who became friends with benefits with their exes and it worked just like the title alludes to... they stayed friends, but had sex once in a while simply because both were single and horny. However, not many people can actually detatch themselves from the past well enough to make sex with their ex superficial.

However, not many people can actually detatch themselves from the past well enough to make sex with their ex superficial.

This is exactly why I stopped having sex with my ex recently, the sex was great but then I'd go home and feel terrible because of all the emotions it evoked.

Coping with lack of intimacy when y...
Coping with lack of intimacy when you're single

Archived