Mortifying online dating experience

violingirl

I would not respond to him since he is likely baiting for a fishie right now and is likely just lonely.

He has shown you his true nasty colors and isn't worth your efforts.

In a couple days, he will likely fish for another women who he can criticize.

I suggest blocking him and meeting a quality guy.

Hugs, Rose

I completely agree

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG. The jerk from JDate just doesn't get a clue. Even though I stopped responding to him, he is still checking out my profile and just IMed me asking what I am up to this weekend and "sorry for my mistake earlier this week." What a wanker. Perhaps it's time to block him completely.

I suggest you set up a date, and then don't show!

I was considering setting up a date with him and then not showing, but I don't want to waste any more time on this guy, so I just blocked him. Now I'm thankful that he had lost my cell phone number, because there is no way for him to contact me now. Yay!

I was considering setting up a date with him and then not showing, but I don't want to waste any more time on this guy, so I just blocked him. Now I'm thankful that he had lost my cell phone number, because there is no way for him to contact me now. Yay!

Yeah sometimes revenge sounds like so much fun, but the better option is to block and move on - no point wasting any more time and energy on him or stooping to his stupid level! (but knowing me I probably would have LOL)

You go girl!

Ammy

I would not respond to him since he is likely baiting for a fishie right now and is likely just lonely.

He has shown you his true nasty colors and isn't worth your efforts.

In a couple days, he will likely fish for another women who he can criticize.

I suggest blocking him and meeting a quality guy.

Hugs, Rose

i also agree!!!! NEXT!!! glad to hear you blocked him.

Archived