Neglected.. Falling out of love.

nightfox1
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Hey,

I fear that my current relationship of three years is going downhill. He's always neglecting me, and he puts his needs and everyone else before me. Were as I do so much, I put him before myself and my friends. I think that has to be one of my worst mistakes because now I'm starting to loose friends over him. None of my friends or family like him, but I stay with him because I still hold our old memories and feelings. I fear that he's loosing those feelings for me. I wish for us to be as we once were, but I know we're different now. He's growing away from me, and now I can't help but feel jealousy towards his newest friend. He made friends with a guy he barely talks too, and just talked to him for the first time yesterday. He ignores ME for HIM, the one who's always stayed by his side. He just tosses me aside for the first new friends he makes. He always did get upset, telling me how he wants a "real friend". It makes me sadder, because I'm a real friend. I'm not just his girlfriend, but I'm his best friend... or at least i was.

Unless you sit down and talk to him about this. Show your feelings and get him to open up to the same. If this cannot be done and he continues on the way that he is going, you need to accept that you are right, you are drifting apart. Perhaps the level of dependance is getting too much and he is reaching out for outside friendship i.e. he is feeling overwhelmed by your need for him.

How about going out and hanging with your friends again without him? Go have a life of your own.

Archived