Have you ever told a guy...

VincentVega

If you're asking because a girl told you this, I would say it's because she wanted to tease you and turn you on. If she has a boyfriend, she is probably looking for a fling. Either or, she's interested.

If you're asking because a girl told you this, I would say it's because she wanted to tease you and turn you on. If she has a boyfriend, she is probably looking for a fling. Either or, she's interested.

Yeah, a girl told me that...

yes I think she was just teasing and playing a bit, I told her to describe what she thought and she gave me a pretty good picture...

Yeah, a girl told me that...

yes I think she was just teasing and playing a bit, I told her to describe what she thought and she gave me a pretty good picture...

Sounds to me like she's looking for a fling, lol.

If she has a boyfriend...... then, BAD girl!!!

I hate to admit this but yes, she has a boyfriend...

Im going to relationship hell, bad karma I know...

Oh dear, bad news all round. The good thing is that YOU can control where this goes. The ball is your court. Remember that karma usualy comes back to bite you in the behind, lol.

It might be kinda cool right now, but in a week or two weeks or whenever she'll be getting off to someone else and telling them about it. As long as you're cool with that and you're just looking to play hide-the-sausage...AND you feel that you won't feel guilty about the fact that she has a bf...I guess it's a free country. That's a violation of guy code, though.

It might be kinda cool right now, but in a week or two weeks or whenever she'll be getting off to someone else and telling them about it. As long as you're cool with that and you're just looking to play hide-the-sausage...AND you feel that you won't feel guilty about the fact that she has a bf...I guess it's a free country. That's a violation of guy code, though.

Good point, I'm pretty cool about it. I think she's fun to be around with but that's it. I've known this since I met her and I know where this is going but that's not what this thread is about.

I was just kind of surprised, first time this has happened to me, just wondering why girls did it. Could it be related to power in the relationship?

What if a guy told you that? Would you be disgusted?

Good point, I'm pretty cool about it. I think she's fun to be around with but that's it. I've known this since I met her and I know where this is going but that's not what this thread is about.

I was just kind of surprised, first time this has happened to me, just wondering why girls did it. Could it be related to power in the relationship?

What if a guy told you that? Would you be disgusted?

Someone without class does that. If it was a guy doing that most women would think he was a creep...I say the same goes for a woman who does that.

I wouldn't tell them whether I was in a relationship with them or not, even if they WANTED me to tell them I had. haha. And yes, my bf has asked me this (in a SERIOUS way) and i still told him he was weird and i wasnt gonna answer that lol. But tables turned, I wouldn't want to know if a guy did this about me, relationship or not.

Someone without class does that. If it was a guy doing that most women would think he was a creep...I say the same goes for a woman who does that.

Thinking outside the box, as in third person perspective I would think that it is tasteless, but I dont know, it didn't sound trashy when she said it. But when I read it from you somehow it does. hmm...

I've never said it before, for the same reasons you post, but you never know. I've assumed sometimes things that are completely the opposite.

21 Cheating Quotes
21 Cheating Quotes

Archived