I broke up with my boyfriend because I knew it was the right decision, but why can't I stop feeling sad?? He was selfish sexually, verbally abusive, wasn't interested in holding a job, and either cheated on me or was considering it. But the other 75% when we got along, it was great. I felt so happy and close to him. I can't go back to him, I just need to move on and don't know how. Help please. :sad:

I broke up with my boyfriend because I knew it was the right decision, but why can't I stop feeling sad?? He was selfish sexually, verbally abusive, wasn't interested in holding a job, and either cheated on me or was considering it. But the other 75% when we got along, it was great. I felt so happy and close to him. I can't go back to him, I just need to move on and don't know how. Help please.

Sorry to say fake, been there doing that...I know how you feel..truly truly I do! I totally sympathize.

I'm totally with dreamwarrior - been there done that. If in your heart you know that you two aren't ment to be or he is a totally * * * * then just take time out.

I was hurting for months after my ahole ex and I broke up.

But now two years on I'm more happy then I could ever be with a new man and when I look back on that relationship I saw it for what it was - destructive!

Give it time is all

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived