I thought my b-control pill for last night was a placebo and it "fell" out of the pack.

The new pack threw me off, because the dial was set to monday when it's usualy always set to sunday. I did alot of research online because I didn't feel right about it, and remembered that I'm a sunday starter. I always start the new phase of pills on a Sunday night.

Luckily, I realized this mistake 2 hrs after my usual pill taking time and took it then.

Usualy take it at 10, took it a litte past 1.

Do you think a 2 hr difference is anything to worry about?

Rose, this is the exact same thing you obsessed about for a long time in another thread... being 2 hours late with a pill.

I think there is NO difference in 2 hours, in fact read the printed insert that comes with your pills that tells you what to do if you miss a pill. I think even if you miss by 24 hours, it just tells you to take the missed pill the next day, but read your insert for the instructions.

If you are genuinely going to worry about this for the next month, then just use condoms this month when you have sex, until you start the next cycle of pills, or don't have sex at all until you start the next cycle.

rose, are you on any anxiety meds? you need to work on how much you worry. throwing your pill off 2 hours is not going to make a difference.

I second this. 2 hours is no big deal when it comes to birth control , STOP WORRYING!!

that post with the little dog in a wig....cracks me up. i just laughed out loud at work!

I know me too, I laugh so hard everytime I see it.

Lol that is a cute picture.

I am having my procedures done next Weds.

It's not getting better, and last week I ate fast food. Really shouldn't do that now, or if I do, go EXTRMLY healthy. My stomach was killing me and I was almost crying. I was bleeding and mucusy again too.

But luckily I will have my procedures done next week so I can find out whats wrong!

High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 5)
High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 5)

Archived