The chosen one

anders055

I'm the chosen one by God.....to screw up my life..and it is so damn screwed up....its a living hell...i hate myself.......couldn't do anything right in my life....Y am i living this sick life.... i don't deserve life because i don't know how to live....i only screw things up...i've had enough....and its going to keep happening........there is no end to it....

Everything about my life is wrong....too looong a story to tell..........just basically screw up after screw up after screw up.....sorry..didn't mean to make anyone worry cz there's no point....been through all the self help stuff...thing is someone up there keeps making sure that everything i touch turns to dust....i've had enough..cant take a single moment of this suffering anymore....

Everything about my life is wrong....too looong a story to tell..........just basically screw up after screw up after screw up.....sorry..didn't mean to make anyone worry cz there's no point....been through all the self help stuff...thing is someone up there keeps making sure that everything i touch turns to dust....i've had enough..cant take a single moment of this suffering anymore....

Guess what? You can tell your loooong story right here. Write it down, get it all out there and let us help you sort things out. What do you have to lose? Sounds like you are at your wits end, so why not try telling us what you feel you have screwed up so badly that you are considering leaving this life?

i know this sounds like bs but i know what you are going through. you aren't the chosen one you're just part of the chosen group.

i dont mean to offend anyone's religious beliefs here but... god chooses this group and then plays "how can i make their lives more miserable then they already are" with us. it is horrible. i know. but, i do understand where it comes from... i mean if i was an immortal being with all the power in the universe to do whatever i want except control what people do... i'd be sitting up there playing games with people too. what else does he.. she ...it have to do for all eternity.

play the game back. its the only way to change things... at least if your life is like mine. basically all you need to do is let go of everything. ya it sounds hard and it is alot harder. but if you can just forget about everything bad that happens to you and hold onto the good stuff then god loses this game and will have to move on to someone that is more fun to mess with.

i know that sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person but i really think it is true. if it sounds possible let me know. i'd love to start talking with someone else so we can team up and win the game.

Had another anxiety attack just now....dont know if you can call it that....crying....27 years of my life flashing in front of me...see all the * * * * i've been through and put myself through and lost it.......

my sick, makes me want to kill me, story:

[sorry...wrote this right after my depression attack...i know tomorrow when i read this i'll feel weird...but those depression hits keep happening....i'm depressed through out the day...but i lose my mind once a day or two

I don't think that's a crazy idea at all... I've always found it quite plausible that planet earth is one of g-d's failed science experiments. It made sense to me... seeing as planet earth is g-d's glass tank to watch his/her/its creation. It would be boring to them if everyone was happy and content and lazy with no need to keep on their toes or work and toil; they knew that from when they planted that tree of knowledge and allowed the serpent to tempt the people into eating from it. Thus, if everyone was a winner, we'd be in "The garden of eden" in a figurative sense... and that would bore g-d/the g-ds... having "losers" like us keeps the "winners" from becoming bored and empty.

I think you're onto something... at least you're thinking outside the box as opposed to most religious people whose only concept of g-d is what their pastor tells them (don't get me wrong, not ALL religious people are like this; I know some very notable exceptions). The way of winning the "game" makes sense too... the moment people like us take life too seriously to the point we stray away from our true passions, we become miserable. That's what "g-d" wants... to break us away from our passions in hopes we'll live lives of quiet desperation. I, for one, see more to life than that.

I'd like to team up so we can win or at least stand a fighting chance in the game... feel free to PM me anytime.

Archived