zane445

Here's the scenario, im a 19 year old male. Ive been in a relationship with Girl A (who is 18) for 2-3 months now. I met her through work, she is my manager. Before we officially started dating we were having a fling, at this time that was all i wanted it to be, but she seemed ardent about becoming my girlfriend. I have had little experience with girls on this level so i figured id try it, also because i was afraid of hurting her. Girl A is quite smart academically, she did well at school and is now at uni. However, her common sense is somewhat lacking, and is quite clumsy, which really annoys me sometimes. When we are by ourselves we get along fairly well. When she is amongst her friends she changes, she talks rudely etc..this pisses me off. She is reasonably attractive on a physical level, about 60kg, 165cm, tanned and likes sex, though that doesnt phase me too much. She says she loves me and its obvious she does, i say i love her too, really i dont, though i like her immensely. Also we have had arguments from disagreements at work, in which she has ended up in tears

Then there is Girl B, who i work with aswell. She is only 16 but thats ok with me. She is stunning to look at, beautiful blue eyes. She is a tad shorter than Girl A, much skinnier (i prefer skinnier girls) and much prettier. Girl B and I have a similar sense of humour and get along well. She is single as far as i know, i have feelings for her and have done since before the fling between myself and Girl A started. She is a virgin and probably wouldnt want to have sex anytime soon, i would be okay with that. Whether she has feelings for me...there have been signs which tell me yes, but its so hard to tell with girls. She doesnt go to school but is doing a course in the ermm 'beauty industry'.

And the dilemma is what?

You have simply gotten yourself into a position where you are to frightened to be a man and let Girl A know that you don't really want to be with her the way she wants to be with you.

Just be honest, it's better in the long run.

As for Girl B, 16? C'mon, seriously, she's a kid.

Break up with Girl A. Then just go slow with Girl B. Hang out, be friends and see where it goes. Since all 3 of you work together and Girl A is the boss...be prepared for some problems at work. And if Girl A knows that you like Girl B, she could make problems for her too.

Regarding the age of the 16 year old...the OP is 19. Only 3 years older than her. It's not like he's 40!

Break up with Girl A. Then just go slow with Girl B. Hang out, be friends and see where it goes. Since all 3 of you work together and Girl A is the boss...be prepared for some problems at work. And if Girl A knows that you like Girl B, she could make problems for her too.

Regarding the age of the 16 year old...the OP is 19. Only 3 years older than her. It's not like he's 40![/QUOTE]

Yes fair point.

Ignore my second comment, 16 and 19 is fine.........I am getting so old *sigh*

Regarding the age of the 16 year old...the OP is 19. Only 3 years older than her. It's not like he's 40![/QUOTE]

Yes fair point.

Ignore my second comment, 16 and 19 is fine.........I am getting so old *sigh*

lol...Toady!! Me too!! I was 16 and my bf was 19 when we first met. Of course, we're 35 and 38 now!! God, I swear I was 16 just last week!!

Regardless of whether or not Girl B even existed, it's obvious you don't want to be with Girl A. And staying with her is leading her on, and IMO using her (since you said you started out just wanting a fling). So spare her feelings and end it now. It's the right thing to do.

As far as Girl B, pursue her if you like. Since it's apparent you're sexually active, however, make sure you know the age of consent laws in your state before you do anything physical with her.

5 Red Flags In Relationships
5 Red Flags In Relationships

Archived