How far do let go before you get what you want.

brahman

This is really just an update with some ranting and some questions. I started this ridiculous journey with the online fating thing a few months ago, around January-Februaryish. I got a couple of dates out of match, but now I am moving on to a different site. I met a girl who was 18 but I couldn't bring myself to meeting her. She still lived with her parent and gets drunk when she can, so I figured she is still too much in the party stage of her life. I just felt way too old for her. The sad thiong is most girls my age go for girls way older, whats even sader is the most girls who have 3-4 years on me and have kids hit on me. It's like all the girls I want to be with are busy being alcoholic * * * * * * and need a good few year of abuse before they settle down. Which even more ridiculously enough wouldn't bother me about any girls past, only problem is it is not 3-4 years from now. I'm not soul searching for myself, I have found who I want to be in life and who I like being. I am the person I want to be. Am I doomed for the next few years until all the girls I like catch up to me?

Any advice? Mostly just feeling sorry for myself, don't listen to this crazy ranting...........

You're meeting women in the wrong environment. If you hang out where being drunk is acceptable, that's what you'll get. And the average 18 year old is going to be way too young for you as far as maturity, self control, and impulsive behavior go, if you're wanting someone out of the party scene.

...too fat for youtube...
...too fat for youtube...

Archived