boyfriend wants to come less fast

Belgian girl

Do you use condoms? They make the desensitizing kind which are supposed to numb him up a bit and make him feel less, so it takes him longer to work up to orgasm. That might be worth a try

Also, does he generally control what's going on? If he's on top and controlling the pace then he's probably finding it hard to stop himself getting carried away. You could try going on top and asking him to tell you when he's close so you can stop, let him cool down a bit and then start up again.

those numbing ones work to numb the head, but if it's the motion of the *clears throat* scrotum... it won't help much (if at all). Let him control the pace and make sure he's going slower. And get him to masterbate, or give him a HJ/BJ before. That'll help.

I agree with all of the above.

Also, you can try shorter foreplay.

My ex & I would have really long foreplay sessions, & by the time it would get to the sex, he was on the edge of climax already.

If you cut down the foreplay & just "jump" into the actual sex, chances are it should last longer.

I agree with all of the above.

Also, you can try shorter foreplay.

My ex & I would have really long foreplay sessions, & by the time it would get to the sex, he was on the edge of climax already.

If you cut down the foreplay & just "jump" into the actual sex, chances are it should last longer.

another thing is if the girl gives him oral or foreplay, stop just before he finishes, rest a second and gain his composure, then go for the sex. it will cause the guy to go longer.

Try doing it one hour after his last orgasm. I bet he responds well and lasts longer. More frequent orgasms should allow him to last longer.

You can combine this idea with any of the other ideas that you think might work. I'd put a fair amount of money on it yielding markedly greater control.

what does liquor mean ? Tnx a lot you all ! Kegel exercises sounds interesting. I'll let know what happens

Oh, you Belgians are so naive! If a man is given a certain amount of alcohol before having sex, his penis will be desensitized to an extent. This will allow him to 'perform' for longer periods of time. As a poster above has noted, do not give him too much; overindulgence causes erectile disfunction!

• 4 weeks later...

When it comes down to it, lasting longer is a mental exercise in restraint. He is pushing himself past the "point of no return" if you know what I mean. What he needs to do is practice getting to that point, and then backing off until it subsides.... then try again. He can do this with you or by masturbation, or both. LOL When he gets close, have him stop and grasp the base of his penis tightly and have him concentrate on NOT orgasming... he may need to distract himself with random thoughts.... but once that passes, it gets easier.

I wouldn't recommend getting him buzzed/drunk on alcohol because that's not solving the problem... it's only temporarily fixing it. And personally, I don't want someone to need alcohol of any kind just to have sex with me. I want them 100% there.

Once you are in the act, have him concentrate less on rhythmic thrusting motion and on more circular or side to side motions, slower motions, no motion at all and letting you move. These don't stimulate the penis as much, give you as much sensation (sometimes much more if done right), and once the penis has gotten acclimated, he should have more control.

Try to switch positions a lot, try not to switch to doggy style until

hes about to burst..What i do because my bf is similar is, Ill start with just

little bit of a blowjob and then ill stop, and then ill be on top and being on top he is less likely to go because IM controlling the deepness,and how fast

we are going and how slow we are going...

Its harder for a guy to cum when he isn't in control..try girl on top,

normally makes them last longer...

Archived