something is not right and idk what?

bit3yerlip
What do you think is wrong?
What do you think is wrong?

im in the office now at my desk. doing my internship sent by my college for 3 mths. my hands r so cold and sweaty now. im so quiet today. ver anti social. it was lunch just now and i had to lie to my colleage that i had a huge breakfast when she asked to join the bosses n other colleages at the nearby place. i was actually starving. i was so hungry i had no choice but to stop by the place that everybody went. when i reached the placed, they thought that i was going to join them, they took a chair for me. but i just shook my head n ordered my bread to take away to eat at the office. i felt safe when i was back at my desk, eating alone. i feel so useless now because im not given any tasks to do at work today it is already 2:45pm. i feel nervous and scared i cant decide on what. it's ok if i dont hv a reply here hehe this is the best i can do now to make myself feel a bit better. i cant talk on the phone. i dont feel like talking to anybody that i know. but it'd b nice if i can find out what's wrong with me now

ps. i get scared n freaked out whenever theres an incomin call in this company im in. last week my colleage said to pick up the phone when i can. i feel so guilty now, she knws im here (my desk is right in front of me) when the phone rings but im not picking it up. ...omg...heres another call...... omfggggggg

Archived