This girl likes me.....

SoMuchLove

Im just wondering how should i react to a girl claimning to be in love with me and constantly tells me so. its been awhile since i've had this kind of attention so it makes me feel uncomfortable(fear of intimacy) Not to mention i dont have any feelings for her and dont want to lead her on. Thanks

i think you need to be really straight up and honest with her. tell her, in no uncertain, but polite terms, that you aren't interested in her romantically. something like:

Dear xxxxxx,

I just want to make it clear to you that i just want to be friends, i am not not interested in pursuing a romantic type of relationship with you. I want you to know because i don't want to lead you on.

best,

xxxxx

ok - i'm sure whatever you will say will be much better. but just be firm and polite, be clear that there is no chance. so she can move on.

Yeah I fear the same might happen to me too. I started getting some positive attention from several girls and I am not used to it. Not to say I am unattracted, just that I am raw from my breakup

The above poster said the right thing though....be honest.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived