HELP!!!! COnFused!!!

annedavis

Dear all that can help me... my problem is starting to affect terriblely....i startd to date a man who has liked me for 4yrs!!! we have been going out for 7months now only... the first few months he would go out his way and meet me, would talk to me all day. It was perfect but for the past 5months he has changed alot... he keeps switching his phone for 3days without even telling me where is he or anything???... i would be worried sick... he stoppd meeting me at all...keeps promising to meet me...but runs off to the gym... doesnt speak to me for longer than 10mins a day...but keeps telling me he loves me... nd accuses me that you'l find the best guy... it hurts me and i tried to explain how i feel but he says im sorry i wnt do it again...nd just repeats the same mistake...could someone help me??.. im confused..my heart doesnt want to dump him but i guess i cant live with this barred state..where i dont know anything????

thanks to anyone who can help me

thanks guys...but its like.. im soo attached to him.. im finding it soo hard to make move first...i smsed my best friend who lives overseas that i need relationship advice and instead of sending to my bestfriend, i sent it to him and now hes just really cut that im seeking others advice.. i feel so trapped and naive. I feel like giving him a second chance but i need some ground rules....then again relationships isnt abbot procedures and rules... oh dammit..im really lost...

then do that...if you want to give him a second chance, then be firm and let him know that if he messes up again, you're gone. i honestly do understand where you're coming, because your so attached you just want to try one last time to see if it works. I would take it day by day and keep expectations low, just so you don't get hurt again.

Archived