Boyfriend cheated or wanted to

fakesmile41

so I found out my boyfriend was on singlesnet sending messages to girls. he tried to tell me it was for his friend. I told him to call his friend on his speakerphone and ask him about it. He said his friend didn't know. Cheating right?

I broke up with him over it. I am so miserable but there's no way I can take him back. As soon as I broke up with him he was back online trying to hook up with other girls like he didn't even care

i left him with the house. he doesn't have a job so i have no idea how he's going to pay the rent and i don't care. no i can never trust him again. i can't even look at him. i should have known. i have a couple things i left there but i don't even know if it's worth getting them because i have to see him again.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but you did absolutely the right thing... your trust is broken. And him trying to turn it around on you is a classic sign of a guilty person!

Did you have suspicions before that lead you to finding him on that site?

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but you did absolutely the right thing... your trust is broken. And him trying to turn it around on you is a classic sign of a guilty person!

Did you have suspicions before that lead you to finding him on that site?

only the fact that he was always accusing me of cheating, and i found a girly lighter on the passenger side of his car a few days ago. he claimed he didn't know who's it was. he said it was probably his male friend. a lighter isn't that much evidence but I just got a bad feeling from it.

Right after he texted me and telling me he loved me, he was on the site telling girls they were sexy and wanting to know what they were doing this weekend.

Good for you for following up on your gut instincts right away... it's so easy to ignore them, hoping we're wrong, which only makes the hurt and pain drag on longer.

That's gross, his texting you his love for you and then turning around and trying to meet up with other girls... what a creep.

I wonder how he plans on paying for dates with these girls if he has no job? Plus rent... food... what a child...

"for his friend" is the stupidist excuse ever. i mean, why wouldn't his "friend" be doing that himself?!?!?

yes, good for you for letting him go. i would have done the same thing. blah!!!!

and what is worst is he even said his friend 'didn't know' yea, ok. Real believable

OP, You did the right thing!

I once did something like that for a friend! She asked me to email the guys initially because she said she wouldn't know what to say. However, I wouldn't have done it without her knowing about it (that's a weird thing to do) and I would've tried my hardest to prove to the guy I was dating at the time that I was doing it for her, if he had questions about it.

When this guy takes a break from being online he'll probably try contacting you and blaming you again, etc etc. Continue being strong and don't second-guess yourself.

He sounds like a guy I used to know, who I no longer know because he turned out to be a douche.

He was the same, cheating on his girlfriend (we knew about it because he slept with a mutual friend who then told us) and then being completely paranoid with her and accusing her of seeing other guys.... she had to have a phone he didn't know about so that she could keep in touch with her male friends, since he broke two of her mobiles when he saw her texting them. Nothing dodgy even. He was just insane because he was a liar and a cheat and he projected that onto her. Which sounds like what your ex did.

You're well rid of him.

"for his friend" is the stupidist excuse ever. i mean, why wouldn't his "friend" be doing that himself?!?!?

yes, good for you for letting him go. i would have done the same thing. blah!!!!

exactly. his friend is 33 years old. he can find his own girls. plus, i just looked on this friend's myspace. and it says in a relationship. so he already has a girlfriend.

i am just sick over it. 2 years together. down the drain. and the girls were not even pretty! makes me wonder how long all this has really been going on and if he ever actually cheating or was just intending to.

Totally did the right thing- my only advice is if your name is on a lease or rental agreement get it off before he defaults on payments since he has no job. He sounds like a real prize.

It's not. I was living there and paying half the rent, but the contract is completely in his name. His problem. Maybe ones of those girls off singlesnet will move in now

PS - i had a guy also tell me he was logging onto link removed 'helping his friend out.' like, huh?!?! i mean, if he was really helping his friend, he would be logging on under his FRIEND'S profile! sheeesh!

was this a guy you were dating? did u dump him?

it was pretty ugly when i confronted him. lots of screaming and yelling and him pushing me down on the bed. he tried to turn it around on me and say i am the one that was cheating and that's how i found him on there.

I'm surprised no one pointed that out, even better that you left his retarded ass.

I'm surprised no one pointed that out, even better that you left his retarded ass.

i did push him first which i shouldn't have, but it's because he was screaming literally in my face and he didn't move when i told him to.

i know for a fact he is hanging out with another girl right now, and i shouldn't care but i am devastated. my stomach hurts so bad.

i was considering leaving him over the money issues, but this is just too much to take

What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Archived