Knees twitch during oral sex? (girls)

konstantine
Your Car Jerks When Accelerating? H...
Your Car Jerks When Accelerating? Here’s What Might Be Causing It

Sometimes when receiving oral my knees will start to twitch something crazy. Does this happen to anyone else? All I know is it is really annoying and totally distracting and when it starts happening I just ask him to stop. I'm trying to figure out ways to solve this! Could it mean he's giving me too much pressure at that point?

I think it's pretty common. I doubt it turns him off but it sounds like it turns you off. The only thing I can think of that might help (besides stopping) is changing the position of your legs when it starts to happen. I use to be a little self consious about it, but now I don't care at all... makes it much more enjoyable to not worry about it.

Oh my god, that's means he's doing something VERY right!!! lol Happens to me too during oral and penetrative sex! I love it! The best sex for me is when my whole body is shaking afterward!! So, my legs shaking is just the beginning!! When that happens I know it going to be GOOD!!!

I'm a guy, but I do want to say that this happens to my fiancee during oral sex. Sorry for the graphical description, but this is the only way to get my point accross. I noticed she twitches if I lick directly on her clitoris, if I lick to the side, right next to it, she doesn't twitch, but she is able to orgasm. I think that part of her clitoris is just a little too sensitive. Maybe that is the case with you as well. Your guy just needs to be REALLY careful. It could take a lot of experimentation for you two to find out what feels best. But it's good to experiment! Just be open and honest with your guy and just tell him where you want him to lick. Hope this helps!

Oh, and one more thing ... you may want to try masturbation and pay attention to if you can cause your legs to twitch as well. Especially if you are putting pressure on your clitoris, or stroking it, if that's when your leg twitches. Then you would know for sure, and be able to communicate that with your guy. Again, I apologize for the graphical post, I hope this helps you.

Sometimes when receiving oral my knees will start to twitch something crazy. Does this happen to anyone else? All I know is it is really annoying and totally distracting and when it starts happening I just ask him to stop. I'm trying to figure out ways to solve this! Could it mean he's giving me too much pressure at that point?

US GUYS LOVE THIS...hate it when a girl makes me stop because shes simply selfconscious about it...learn to lose yourself in the moment...now if its bringing u pain or just uncomfortable thats different.

US GUYS LOVE THIS...hate it when a girl makes me stop because shes simply selfconscious about it...learn to lose yourself in the moment...now if its bringing u pain or just uncomfortable thats different.

Really? I mean, it doesn't hurt me but I really don't like it. It totally kills the mood for me. I've tried to just be OK with it but it's really not working for me.

This has happened to me a lot, but I wouldn't say the twitching is in my knees -- it's in my inner thighs. Kind of like tremors.

I would suggest you put pillows on either side of your knees, underneath to keep them very relaxed. I think the increasing tension in the inner thighs, along with the sensations, can do this. Sometimes, it's just as other posters have said, a response to very direct clitoral stimulation, but I think being tense in the legs adds to it significantly. So see if supporting your legs/knees so that you're not fighting gravity at all might help.

I know what you mean about it being embarrassing though. Try to remember that guys see it as their doing a good job, which they like, so it's not the same to them as it seems to you.

It could mean that your muscles are getting fatigued from holding your legs up in a single position for a long time. Those kind of twitches are very common when muscles are over fatigued.

You might want to try some exercises for your legs or walk more to get them in condition.

Those twitches are not to be confused with the involuntary contractions during orgasm itself. One is from muscle fatigue, and the other related to orgasm.

I know what you mean about it being embarrassing though.

I would hope that if you are intimate enough with a guy to let him bury his face in your crotch, then you wouldn't get embarrassed by a little muscle twitching.

Yes! I've had that happen and it's totally annoying, and soooo uncomfortable. It happens to me when I'm not really all that horny. I usually ask him to give less direct pressure for a while till I get warmed up lol.

I totally feel ya...it's NOT a good feeling. Its almost feels like he's directly hitting a nerve.

This is right \/\/\/\/\/\/

I noticed she twitches if I lick directly on her clitoris, if I lick to the side, right next to it, she doesn't twitch, but she is able to orgasm. I think that part of her clitoris is just a little too sensitive. Maybe that is the case with you as well. Your guy just needs to be REALLY careful. It could take a lot of experimentation for you two to find out what feels best. But it's good to experiment! Just be open and honest with your guy and just tell him where you want him to lick. Hope this helps!

Your finance is a lucky woman! She has a guy who knows his stuff!

I don't like it when they lick directly on the clit, I prefer it when they lick up and down quite hard, if its too light, I get twitches. What is also nice is when they lick around in a circular motion and suck it.

This is right \/\/\/\/\/\/

Your finance is a lucky woman! She has a guy who knows his stuff!

I don't like it when they lick directly on the clit, I prefer it when they lick up and down quite hard, if its too light, I get twitches. What is also nice is when they lick around in a circular motion and suck it.

I can't stand it when a guy licks or sucks my clit directly. it's too sensitive. it HURTS. I prefer it when they sorta apply pressure indirectly on my clit with their tongue, through my labia minora... it's hard to explain but i actually found a website that talks about that too... this website is awesome

link removed

Archived