what kind of voices are guys attracted to?

treehouse7888

i just left my b/f a message on the phone and when i listened to it, i realized i sound like a really young 14 year old girl. and its weird because i dont sound like that in person at all. why does my voice seem so different on the phone then in real life? and i know this may seem like a dumb question but what kind of voice are guys usually attracted to? i wish my voice was deeper and more sexy though, i always try to pull that off on the phone (esp. when we have phone sex oops too much info haha) but i end up sounding the same.. lol

When I've listened to a tape recording of my voice, I feel like I sound complete different to how I actually talk!

I think different guys have different preferences when it comes to female voices. Some like deep and husky - that's how I sound - and I've often been told that they like how I speak!

You're boyfriend obviously adores your voice or else he wouldn't be with you!

Your recorded voice is never what you really sound like, and the vast majority of people hate their recorded voices. It's like seeing yourself in a mirror not reversed anymore; you hate it and you worry that this is how people really see you, and that they must hate it too. They don't, so don't worry about it.

To answer your question literally, there are all sorts of voices and accents that I'm attracted to; impossible to describe really. It is a powerful thing in attraction, certainly.

I come off very monotone on voice mail, and it's really annoying to listen to. It is normal to hate your voice. I have a deviated septum now so I can hear the difference from the past to now, but no one else will.

The reason your voice sounds different is called bone reverberation. When you hear yourself talk you are actually not only hearing your voice but also the sound waves caryying through your bones and tissue. WHat you think you sound like actually is a little bassier than what other people hear.

The reason your voice sounds different is called bone reverberation. When you hear yourself talk you are actually not only hearing your voice but also the sound waves caryying through your bones and tissue. WHat you think you sound like actually is a little bassier than what other people hear.

Wow the explaination is fascinating.

ugh, I hate my voice. When I leave voicemails, I seriously sound like a 12 year old pre-pubescent girl. If I'm nervous, same thing... but if I'm really comfortable around someone, my voice changes and it's not so high pitched and little-girl sounding. Then it actually is somewhat deeper. Weird.

The main thing I like in women's voices is non-pretentiousness. If a girl has a plain, or boring, or nonbeautiful voice, that's fine! her voice is part of who she is, so it is beautiful. But I dislike when girls try to modify their voices or "use" their accent to try to be more sexy. That's phony baloney and it's irritating.

Archived