Dont like how he smells or tastes

QuestionHeart
How To Tell If A Guy Likes Kissing ...
How To Tell If A Guy Likes Kissing You

Genetically, you are supposed to find your partner's odour appealing. Within reason, of course, BO is still BO. But the worse a persons BO is the closer they are to your on genetic make up.

They did sweat tests. Three guys got all sweaty and a girl was supposed to sniff each of their shirts and determine which was the most to least appealing. Catch was, one of the guys was her brother. The theory is that her brother's should smell the worst. It did. It's natures means to combat inbreeding.

Maybe your partner should be wash better and try eating foods which might change his smell and taste...

You can neutralize the smell. I had to do that with a partner going both ways. We just weren't matched well scent-wise.

Try different soaps until you find one that takes away all his odor.

If you aren't hot and bothered by his smell now, adding cologne/deodorant probably won't really fix it.

Genetically, you are supposed to find your partner's odour appealing. Within reason, of course, BO is still BO. But the worse a persons BO is the closer they are to your on genetic make up.

They did sweat tests. Three guys got all sweaty and a girl was supposed to sniff each of their shirts and determine which was the most to least appealing. Catch was, one of the guys was her brother. The theory is that her brother's should smell the worst. It did. It's natures means to combat inbreeding.

Maybe your partner should be wash better and try eating foods which might change his smell and taste...

You were watching that "Science of Sexual Attraction" special they aired earlier this week on TLC weren't you?

I've been with a couple guys who've had stinky ball sweat. I don't think the fact that I found their body odor disgusting indicates that their genetic makeup is close or identical to mine.... they were all of completely different ethnic backgrounds than my own. I think they were just smelly guys who needed to wash up, lol.

I take it you mean he has an odour or hygiene problem?

I have a friend who met a guy through a dating site and she confided in me that he had a hygiene problem. Other than that he was a wonderful guy in so many ways. She considered it a deal breaker. He was a manual worker, so I guess he perspired a lot.

I told her she'd be crazy to drop him over this and that she should be frank with him about it.

Well she did, and their been married about 4 years now and have a beautiful daughter.

I think over time you can be this frank with people, if it's one of the few negatives about them.

With my ex, I blatantly told him he'd have to go and freshen up if he wanted to be intimate but he was a bit wiffy in his private area. He didn't take offence.

probably diet related.

I agree. I recently changed my diet, cut down on salt, sugar bread etc. The result...3 cavities in my teeth, because my salive turned acidic.

Great!

Is he uncircumcised? Some guys tend not to clean as well when they aren't circumcised. I had two ex that reeked sometimes because they didn't fully clean themselves. They told me that it hurt to pull the foreskin back. Could this be the case?

^^^^^^all guy's privates are the same taste and smell?

i doubt this.

Not saying they all do.

Guys who take care of themselves & shower regularly should smell the same...don't know about the taste.

She's saying he's the first guy she's been with, so it could be that the poor guy does take care of himself & has a good diet, but she simply isn't used to the smell/taste of a penis.

That's all I'm saying.

Not saying they all do.

Guys who take care of themselves & shower regularly should smell the same...don't know about the taste.

She's saying he's the first guy she's been with, so it could be that the poor guy does take care of himself & has a good diet, but she simply isn't used to the smell/taste of a penis.

That's all I'm saying.

hmmm, i didn't know a penis had a flavor. .. even clean and good diet.

hmmm, i didn't know a penis had a flavor. .. even clean and good diet.

lol Who said anything about a flavor?

I'm sure not all girls you've been with smelled or tasted the same down there.

I'm not saying one tastes like strawberries and the other like pineapple. Geez.

Not saying they all do.

That's all I'm saying.

lol Who said anything about a flavor?

I'm sure not all girls you've been with smelled or tasted the same down there.

I'm not saying one tastes like strawberries and the other like pineapple. Geez.

the bold kind of insists you meant they all have a specific flavor.

i know all girls don't taste the same, but i would never say they all share a genuine vjayjay taste.

Archived