broke NC a week ago, told him i don't want to see his face ever again

jessieleong

well, so basically me and my ex broke up about a month ago, and i was clinging onto him on the firest week, then went to NC (well, extreme LC to be precise). i broke it a week ago, just texted him asking him how's life. and it went really bad. basically, what he texted back was "how are they your friends if none of them know your name?", "it's strange how you choose to be friends with my friends" and "so when i said i needed time with my friends, you just thought you'd come and annoy me? i'm glad you're enjoying yourself." i felt so insulted! because i threw my life away for him, i can't be friends with his friends? and like i was just playing cards with them when i'm bored, i don't even have to be friends with those people! and what he said was just so rude! i was so angry, i told someone to tell him that i hate him, i want him out of my entire life and i don't want to see his face EVER again. because no one is allowed to give me that attitude and no one can accuse me of something i'm not even trying to do. from that point on i just started giving him so much attitude when i happen to have to talk to him and just treated him as air. and i've deleted his phone number from my mobile.

and like the next day he's got a new girlfriend! wow! and she's just the complete opposite of me, goth and not happen to do well academically (she ONLY got 70 something % in a biology test even though she's got the mark scheme IN FRONT OF HER for her to copy). but she is like the mirror image of my ex, he used to be a goth and he's not achieving well in school (even his teachers have abandoned him). and like everyone was asking me am i going to do anything about it. i just tell them should i have done something? why should i even spend time caring about the peroson who's been so rude to me and doesn't even care any more? i've thrown my life away for him, and what i got back in return was him pushing me away. i don't even want to care, i'm not as sad as him, constantly needing someone to need him. i've got my friends and i'm enjoying my life. even if my heart's wishing for another chance, i would not let myself go back, even if he begs for it. we're just the complete opposite, academically and spritually, it shouldn't have ever worked out in the first place, though i wonder why i went out with him.

You care

Its so obvious you care

I'm in a samey position with my ex

We were together three years, he told me he didn't want a r'ship through uni, broke up with me

Week later

new g/f, 15 years old, short, annoying and the attention span of a toddler

I was gutted but I was already close to his best mate so we got together and now he treats me much better than my ex ever did

some people are just c*nts =] hes not worth your thoughts or even this rant

You care

Its so obvious you care

I'm in a samey position with my ex

We were together three years, he told me he didn't want a r'ship through uni, broke up with me

Week later

new g/f, 15 years old, short, annoying and the attention span of a toddler

I was gutted but I was already close to his best mate so we got together and now he treats me much better than my ex ever did

some people are just c*nts =] hes not worth your thoughts or even this rant

now he's just not even worth being my friend after all, he's the rudest person i've ever came accross

Just stay away now, people like him make me sooo mad. They leave you with no closure. They're pathetic

I hope you feel better soon

well, i feel so much better now than when he first broke up. i've got my old and new friends that i've made (not his friends). and now that i told him i don't want to see his face again, i just feel so good! i feel like i'm the one in charge, i feel like i've got the burden off my shoulder. to be honest, i feel like i've dumped him as a friends and a person, and it doesn't worth my time and effort to even try to be friends with him. well, he's had me, but he dumped me, now he can never have me back again.

i'm not trying to not give him space, but if it means i'm not allowed to enjoy my life, isn't that a bit too selfish of him.

Of course you're allowed to enjoy your life. But you weren't. You were trying to stay in his after he asked for space.

Now let's be honest... really honest...

You were hanging around thinking that being his friend and suddenly chumming up with his friends would get him to take you back. And it backfired on you. Honestly this site is riddled with stories of the exact same approach (friend thing) and the same consequences.

Space means exactly that, space. A wide birth, disappear, be gone… I understand your in love and it hurts to see him go but your actions only serve to push him further away.

Of course you're allowed to enjoy your life. But you weren't. You were trying to stay in his after he asked for space.

Now let's be honest... really honest...

You were hanging around thinking that being his friend and suddenly chumming up with his friends would get him to take you back. And it backfired on you. Honestly this site is riddled with stories of the exact same approach (friend thing) and the same consequences.

Space means exactly that, space. A wide birth, disappear, be gone… I understand your in love and it hurts to see him go but your actions only serve to push him further away.

sorry but i didn't approach his friends because i think i can get him back, instead i just wanted to have fun. now i just don't even want to know about him, just treat him as a stranger.

i actually heard this a few days ago from a friend he said he's got his new girlfriend because he misses the sensation of having a girlfriend. i feel sorry for the innocent girl, he's just using her.

and like i'm fine with it if he doesn't want me to be around his friends anymore, it's not like i don't have my own friends, just that i hate feeling bored when my friends aren't around.

Archived