Casual Relationships

Something I read in a previous post prompted this question.

I often wonder how people could have deliberate casual relationships and at the same time claim to have strong feelings for the person?

If I have strong positive feelings for someone I would want to be in a relationship with them but still I have found myself in this position. Because of these feelings I am putting up with things I should not be and he keeps saying he is not sure what he wants but he knows he has feelings for me.

I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on my question. Anyone in this type of situation what was the reason for it. Why didnt you want to be in a serious relationship with this person?

Something I read in a previous post prompted this question.

I often wonder how people could have deliberate casual relationships and at the same time claim to have strong feelings for the person?

If I have strong positive feelings for someone I would want to be in a relationship with them but still I have found myself in this position. Because of these feelings I am putting up with things I should not be and he keeps saying he is not sure what he wants but he knows he has feelings for me.

I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on my question. Anyone in this type of situation what was the reason for it. Why didnt you want to be in a serious relationship with this person?

that's really hard to do long term. i'm having one now, and it's hard. i'm falling for him a bit, and it's going to turn out badly if i don't put the brakes on....well...i'll do it after the summer!

Archived