going going gone!!! she just doesnt get it

holy * * * * !!!!!

she called again. the thing she wanted to tell me was that she wants me and only me. she is sorry that she even thought about entertaining the idea of having an open relationship and she misses me because of how treat her,how she likes hearing about my days, and my adventures, how she doesnt understand why, but realizes that a series of events and coinsidences have been set in place to put eachother in each others lives over the last 6 years and that she just wants me!

i told her that this is going to go my way for a while, and when i think we are both ready, we can be together for the world to see. ....sort of a trial period to see if she is going to back her words up with the actions required.

...manohman!! i will be in updating this thread as to how things are moving along.

i cant thank all of you enough! this forum and more importanlty all of you members are wonderful. . ..you will all be seeing me here for some time to come.

Hi, wow, that is a bit of a turnaround. I'm pleased for you, but taking all things into consideration I would keep my wits about me if I were you.

Are you sure that she isn't just saying that to get you where she wants you? I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but I'm just going by the things you said in your opening thread.

Proceed with caution is what I am trying to say. I think a trial period is a very good idea. But with all that said, I wish you all the best and sincerely hope things work out for you.

I shall look forward to hearing your updates.

see what happens guys when you stand up for yourselves? i think we all learned a lesson here.. me included..

Same here. In fact I have learnt sooooo much on eNA. I wished that I had found it sooner - it may have saved my relationship.

Archived