going going gone!!! she just doesnt get it

so its really over now. ...for the last 2weeks, my ex and i have been inseperable. ...we have stayed the night together for 7 out of the last 8 nights, we were back. dinners, talks, walks, runs, love, looks, touches, everything till 2 days ago i gave her a flower and a stuffed gorilla. ...she waits for a day,then drops a bomb on me. "i dont want to reciprocate to you". ...i wasnt quite sure what that meant so we delved deeper. ...i turns out that she wants me to do all the work in this relationship. she wants me to take her out and pay for everything, she wants me to drive to meet her, go out of my way for her, and change my plans so we can hang out, but she is unwilling to do any of it. on top of that, she wants to continue playing the field, going out on dates and meeting other guys soshe could keep her options open. i mean w t h ?? are you serious?? i broke up with her cuz she wasnt giving the relationship any merrit originally, then she seemd to change this time, but i get this wonderful news and she goes cold. ....how the heck am isupposed to handle it? i told her i wont be put in the position where i could be outed on a whim especially when my whole heart is in it. i mean everything is in it for "us" and she has 1 foot out the door.

i hate her right now, and i wish evil things on her

Get away, get far far away and do not look back.

This girl doesn't care about you, she cares about the attention, and you can be sure that if you stuck it out with her, the moment she met another person who struck her fancy, she'd leave you in a second, or keep you strung along so she could keep getting attention from you.

She isn't learning from her past mistakes, and doesn't seem like she is going to learn from them any time soon, so you're better off leaving, and not wasting any more time or effort into the relationship. You'll be much better off in the long run.

i turns out that she wants me to do all the work in this relationship. she wants me to take her out and pay for everything, she wants me to drive to meet her, go out of my way for her, and change my plans so we can hang out, but she is unwilling to do any of it.

this sounds exactly like my ex word for word... only concerned with themselves whilst we bend over backwards for them!

You have to get rid, a relationship should be enriching, rewarding and fun (yeah ok there will be tough times) not a chore, unequal and constantly confusing.

haha!!! thanks for the support guys. ...this forum is seriously the best around for relationships and advice on them, and its because of people like all of you!!!

i was actually going to give her what she wanted till i came to my senses and thought of myself first. honestly, i cant believe ive let myself do half of the stuff ive done but i think this has been the single best learning experience in my life.

its really weird too, 2 days ago,i was totally in love and enamored with this girl, and now i wish her on no man, yet still in some strange way, i want her to find whatever it is she is looking for.

...as long as its not me

if i could i would buy everyone here a round of beers or wine, whatever you want and want meet allof you and thank you face to face.

all of you

live long and prosper (i watched star trek last night give me a break)

Wow, she is so self centered and selfish. It's a good thing that you cut your losses. How can she say those things to you, and actually expect you to stick around. What exactly does she think she has that makes her God's gift to all men? You definitely did a good thing on letting her go, you could do so much better!

ok, she is texting me right now telling me that she doesnt like how we left things the other day. ...what the he// does she want from me.

how much clearer could i have been telling her that it was me and only me, or to never call me again??what the heck does she want ??

ok, she is texting me right now telling me that she doesnt like how we left things the other day. ...what the he// does she want from me.

how much clearer could i have been telling her that it was me and only me, or to never call me again??what the heck does she want ??

she wants her cake and to eat it too..

She wants something you should not ever entertain giving her!!

This person's immaturity sounds just as destructive as my ex's.

Get away, far away! As I realised yesterday:

You have lots of good love to give, better to give it elsewhere where it will be truly appreciated and reciprocated! It might hurt short-term but much longer if you carry on with her charades.

i know i should not entertain giving her anything, but i want to call her or text her and findout what the heck it is that prompted her to text me.

what could be the harm?

im already dead inside, could this really hurt me any more?

i know i should not entertain giving her anything, but i want to call her or text her and findout what the heck it is that prompted her to text me.

That would be *completely* entertaining her. She made it clear that she wants you to give 100% while she gives nothing AND SEES OTHER PEOPLE!!!

Get a hold of yourself!! Don't do it!!

hahaha, ok, i just finished talking to her face to face and she told me i was immature and had a twisted brain.

all because i told her that the day she told me she didnt want to give herself to me, i checked her online dating profile and found that she had been on 5 times in less than 12 hours. and again at 2:30am ....i smell at least a potential match or an interest in someone, and that i would not be the guy she uses until she finds someone else, and that nothing has changed. omg i want to shake her!! y is she pissing me off so much?? y can i not shut her out of my system and not let her affect me?

and her excuse for being online was that she was bored. and there was no one else and she never wanted anyone else. she just wanted to be able to keep her options open so she was just talking

she started with the whole me playing the victim card so well blahblahblah.

thats when i acted childish by walking out of her place and told her to have a nice life while she was mid sentence.

ive had enough of this wacko (but i still want her too) argh!!!!!!

someone help please im spinning round round baby right round

oh, andnow i feel depreseed

You know what she wants, your undivided attention, your willingness to pay for everything, to drive everywhere and anywhere, oh, and to give her space and freedom when she needs it.

Good for you that you came to your senses. I'd stick to my guns if I were you! She doesn't deserve you!!!

You know what she wants, your undivided attention, your willingness to pay for everything, to drive everywhere and anywhere, oh, and to give her space and freedom when she needs it

OMG this is my ex summed up in one paragraph apart from "and she cheated" at the end... yet i am still pining for her!! Man i need to get a grip!

You know what she wants, your undivided attention, your willingness to pay for everything, to drive everywhere and anywhere, oh, and to give her space and freedom when she needs it.

Good for you that you came to your senses. I'd stick to my guns if I were you! She doesn't deserve you!!!

yessir!!

i did stick to my guns, and i did call her back, and i did meet her in a public place of my choosing at a time that was convenient for me. ...long story short, she wants to "date" and hang out sometimes, no sex etc... and see where it goes. BAHHAHAHAHAHA

what a laugh. she wasnt expecting me to meet her in public, listen to what she had to say, tell her i still love her, and basically show her all of my feelings and be completely open and honest, and then tell her there was no way in hell i was going to go back to just dating her while she is out trying to figure herself out. ...she tried to give me the whole "i dont want to date anyone else,i just want to know im free to do what i want" bs. i told her nope, sorry, i wont be disrespectd that way, and i wont allow you or myself to be in this relationship without a 100% effort. slow yes, multiple people, no. she needed her "freedom"

...and i walked away from her no hugs and kisses no tears, and i actually had a content grin on my face cuz she gave me all the closure i needed.

an hour later, she texted me "i hate you" to which i replied "im sorry you feel that way. ....i still love you" she said "i dont know what to do

and alli had to tell her was "you already did it"

wow, im not disollusioned, mad, sad or anything.

i am so understanding and it feels great!!!!

man, thanks you soo much, each and everyone of you !!! i think i love you all ...manly like of course

wow, 4 hours after feeling great, and a song triggered it. ...i miss her.

i was driving and had a cd playing, then all i had to hear is the word forever, and i started tearing up. i had no idea that could even happen. that hurt like he// ...i feel a little better after the fact though

Double wow! That is just brilliant. Well done you. You handled that brilliantly.

You have done the right thing. What the hell does "i dont want to date anyone else,i just want to know im free to do what i want" mean. You didn't keep her locked in a cage did you?... lol. She sounds confused, doing this will give her the space to work out what she really wants also.

As regards your other post, I'm sorry that you felt that way when you heard a song ... but that is inevitable. It won't be pain free and certain things will start you off. Songs do it for me too But hang on in there, you certainly have the strength to do it.

thanks guys, given the circumstances surrounding her and my relationship, and our past before the relationship and who we have been to eachother through the last 6 years, we arent done by a long shot(though i could be wrong)

i almost think that i need a few more relationships under my belt before her and i are going to work out as life partners (i say that now, but who knows in 15 mins i might feel the opposite)

she was my 1st kiss, 3rd girlfriend, bosses daughter, my best friend, workout partner, colleague, motivation for following my dreams etc.. and most of that was before we were together romantically

im not sure how to explain it, but at this moment, i am calm and accepting again

thanks guys, given the circumstances surrounding her and my relationship, and our past before the relationship and who we have been to eachother through the last 6 years, we arent done by a long shot(though i could be wrong)

i almost think that i need a few more relationships under my belt before her and i are going to work out as life partners (i say that now, but who knows in 15 mins i might feel the opposite)

she was my 1st kiss, 3rd girlfriend, bosses daughter, my best friend, workout partner, colleague, motivation for following my dreams etc.. and most of that was before we were together romantically

im not sure how to explain it, but at this moment, i am calm and accepting again

You're a strong character and you should be proud of yourself for the way you have handled it. I know from experience that it isn't easy to walk away from someone you love, even when they don't treat you like you treat them.

I agree with hulk...she will respect you more, no doubt. I am not sure if she will contact you to be honest (unless she has a revelation and sees what she did...don't bank on it) but nonetheless I will tell you what I tell myself. Somebody deserving of your love will come along one day.

well my friend, i just received a call saying hello, i want to tell you something really quick, and if i dont talk to you tonight, ill talk to you tomorrow. ...if i dont talk to you tonight, have a great night.

ENA ...help me stay strong!! should i or should i not call back tomorrow?

i have to be honest, im interested to know what she has to say

Archived