i was cured for 3 weeks (ofdepression)

sammy1980
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

So I was living in the same city all my life, when I decided to move to a bigger city. I admit to being depresses and lonely in my home town due to the fact that no matter how much i tried or improved myself..I was unable to build a relationship with a woman or ever enjoy descent sex.

I moved and wow, everything disappeared, i was pretty happy because I left all my baggage behind me and was on top of the world then this happened.

I went out with two girls , that i met online and almost had sex with one and made out with the other and they both did not return my txt messages.

I have perfect teeth and good hygene so I know thats not the reason, but honestly because of that , because I been rejected so many times my depression is back and now I am hopeless again! * * * *

Whats your take?

I went out with two girls , that i met online and almost had sex with one and made out with the other and they both did not return my txt messages.

but honestly because of that , because I been rejected so many times my depression is back and now I am hopeless again! Whats your take?

Could it be that you made a move too quickly? How long after meeting these two online girls did you make a move on them and "almost have sex with one and made out with the other"?

Archived