Red bump on breast

I have an itchy red bump on the top of my right breast, it looks like a mosquito bite but I haven't been bit by anything. My breast is also tender and warm to the touch. Have tried googling stuff and all I keep getting is "inflammation breast cancer" that presents itself as a red bump being hot and sensitive to the touch. I know I can't be sure unless I see a doctor. But please someone tell me you have had something similar and it has turned out to be nothing? I have also gotten little red cysts on my side before that looked similar , could it be the same thing?

Also here lately it seems like under my breasts have been getting extremely irritated to the point that it hurts for even my shirt or bra to rub up against it. Could they all be related? I plan on trying to get an appointment tomorrow.

The problem is.... is that it could be nothing... or it could be Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Sometimes even the doctor doesn't know.

I would insist on a biopsy if you feel positive its not a bug bite.

Woman have died because they were told it was just a bug bite and it turned out their doctor was wrong.

Inflammatory Breast Cancer is the most aggressive form. Often there isn't time to do a wait and see game. Lives are lost in a matter of months.

I don't want to scare you but if I were you I would take this very seriously. I would insist on being seen by your doctor tomorrow.

I will say a prayer for you tonight that this is nothing ---- but if you've googled IBC then you know it doesn't look or act like typical breast cancer.

You'll be in my thoughts that you get the answers you need.

You are also pregnant with twins, right? Could it be "PUPPPS" or another pregnancy related skin condition? Read this article, some of the symptoms sound a lot like what you described link removed

Be sure to get into the doctor's office tomorrow, but I bet it is something related to the pregnancy. The article also says that those skin conditions are more common for women who carry twins.

^ those are other things I have been looking into, also have been reading where 'mastitis' causes red bumps and other symptoms i'm having... I am definitely calling in the morning to make an appointment tomorrow. I have heard skin problems are more common with twins but wasn't sure how much truth was to it.

Thanks.

How to Treat a Sebaceous Cyst on a ...
How to Treat a Sebaceous Cyst on a Cat

Archived