Date!

johnlovesall
Stop Breakup Regrets - Now!
Stop Breakup Regrets - Now!

This may sound uncanny but undeniably the decsion with lot of reckoning!

I've decided to call it off and infact also thought of a date and m so strong on this that nothings gonna change it!

I would b ending myself on 17th Sept this year and meanwhile would be getting clear with all my liabilities and responsibilites!

I want a peaceful death and A PAINLESS DEATH!

I believe the countdown for me has begun!!!!

Why that date, does it have significance? Suicide is neither peaceful or painless. There will always be someone hurting because of a decision like this. I urge you to get help. It sounds cliche I know, but damnit, walk into the emergency room if it's that bad.

Well, many things happned in september for me... so thats the reason i chose this month. Secondly this is goin on for last 2 years and nthing of sort happened that would convince me to continue! And as i mentioned nthng gonna change my mind! trust me on this.

Well, many things happned in september for me... so thats the reason i chose this month. Secondly this is goin on for last 2 years and nthing of sort happened that would convince me to continue! And as i mentioned nthng gonna change my mind! trust me on this.

Think about that for a second, it's been going on for 2 Years. You Have changed your mind

and in all likely hood will change it again, don't think that everytime you hit a speed bump in life that suicide is the way out, and when things start to go your way, you'll just postpone it for a few months, take the notion of suicide outta your head, it's a waste of thought process.

This may sound uncanny but undeniably the decsion with lot of reckoning!

I've decided to call it off and infact also thought of a date and m so strong on this that nothings gonna change it!

I would b ending myself on 17th Sept this year and meanwhile would be getting clear with all my liabilities and responsibilites!

I want a peaceful death and A PAINLESS DEATH!

I believe the countdown for me has begun!!!!

dont you think if you take care of these things you will have a lot more to live for?

I don't understand this. Even if your life is as horrible as you claim it is, it's still a life worthy of living. We only get one, so why not go all out and take in all the experiences you can? Maybe things upset you, but most people can find things that they enjoy.

The worst part about it is, that there are people in this world that would kill to have a life like yours, if you think yours is bad, try living in a war filled country where you can watch your family get executed right infront of you.

Life can sometimes suck, I feel that way about mine all the time, but one thing i'm sure of, is that i'm lucky to have one, you should learn to appreciate that.

hey john, dont u love it when people who have no idea how ur feeling try to convince you that you are wrong about your perception of life? idk if its just me but i always found it funny that the happy pappy people claim they know how i'm feeling.

anyways since the date you picked is a ways away... i was wondering if you could do something for me. go for a jog every morning. and take a tai chi class.

i'm not condoning your desire to kill yourself but if you could do those 2 things for me that'd be really nice cause i want to do them but it is easier if i know that someone else is going to be doing it with me.

hey john, dont u love it when people who have no idea how ur feeling try to convince you that you are wrong about your perception of life? idk if its just me but i always found it funny that the happy pappy people claim they know how i'm feeling.

Most people don't have a clue as to how they should view life, so sometimes it's best to put in your perspecitve with a little confidence, it's better than telling him suicide is the right way, or that tai chi will solve the problem......

As for being what you call "happy pappy" whatever that means, I can tell you I'm certainly far from "happy pappy"..lol..otherwise I wouldn't be on this site to begin with.

Don't get the wrong idea, sometimes a post may come accross as harsh, but sometimes thats what people need to hear, and more times than not, it's a cry for help, or attention.

Most people don't have a clue as to how they should view life, so sometimes it's best to put in your perspecitve with a little confidence, it's better than telling him suicide is the right way, or that tai chi will solve the problem......

As for being what you call "happy pappy" whatever that means, I can tell you I'm certainly far from "happy pappy"..lol..otherwise I wouldn't be on this site to begin with.

Don't get the wrong idea, sometimes a post may come accross as harsh, but sometimes thats what people need to hear, and more times than not, it's a cry for help, or attention.

first off i didnt say tai chi would solve the problem. i just asked him to do it. and that part about the happy pappy stuff... that made me laugh. how do you know that you arent something if you dont know what it means?

first off i didnt say tai chi would solve the problem. i just asked him to do it. and that part about the happy pappy stuff... that made me laugh. how do you know that you arent something if you dont know what it means?

I meant to say, whatever thats supposed to mean, not in a literal sense, but as in, what are you trying to imply.

Just because a post doesn't come off as sympathetic, doesn't mean the person posting it hasn't felt that way or doesn't understand, or that life is all grand and are too ignorant to care.

I've seen enough posts where the OP doesn't care for the advice, but rather the attention, this poster has been given advice in his previous threads, only to start another thread about the same issue, with threats of taking his life again.

Apparently the "you have every reason to live" approach isn't working, so time for a little harsh reality.

Archived