kdlover09

ok well anyways i dont know what to do here im like completely scared and need advice on what i should do anyways my girlfriend put her website status as "in love with an amazing girl and ur not going to get away and if you do you will pay" so i dont know what to do anymore and i am completely scared of what she will do if i do break up with her

Alright, okay. Does she have a history of being violent of abusive? What she said could just be some joking romantic banter, but without knowing how she is, we don't know what her intent could be. It sounds sort of creepy to me too, to be honest.

Hmm...yeah that sounds upsetting. I hope it's just a joke that came out wrong. Has she ever hurt you? Does she seem to have any traits that would suggest she might? If none of this is the case, then perhaps you should consider asking her about it. If she is someone you think could be abusive then you should definitely get out of this relationship now.

Hmm...yeah that sounds upsetting. I hope it's just a joke that came out wrong. Has she ever hurt you? Does she seem to have any traits that would suggest she might? If none of this is the case, then perhaps you should consider asking her about it. If she is someone you think could be abusive then you should definitely get out of this relationship now.

yes she has hurt me and she has abusive traits... i dont know what to do cuz i am scared that if i do break up with her she will hurt me

How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

Archived