letting go

Joshb
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Is the hardest thing possible. It may have only been 2 months, i know i must be making slow progress day by day, but the pain is ever present in my heart, and thoughts. Ive had a few periods where i was feeling pretty good, but lately im back into the heartache, missing her. I know ...time time time.

Why do some people have it easier! I just want this to end, i know shes not gonna come back, we probably arent right for each other, but my heart longs for her. I miss her dearly, what i would do for just one day to hold her again and sleep next to her. I wish i could talk to her, but i know that would not accomplish any good, this has been a the toughest past 2 months+

I know it's cliche but time will heal your wounds. Some people you may think have it easier but they are probably hurting just like you.

Have you tried to focus your attention and energy on a hobby maybe? Something to distract you and help pass the time...

Is the hardest thing possible. It may have only been 2 months, i know i must be making slow progress day by day, but the pain is ever present in my heart, and thoughts. Ive had a few periods where i was feeling pretty good, but lately im back into the heartache, missing her. I know ...time time time.

Why do some people have it easier! I just want this to end, i know shes not gonna come back, we probably arent right for each other, but my heart longs for her. I miss her dearly, what i would do for just one day to hold her again and sleep next to her. I wish i could talk to her, but i know that would not accomplish any good, this has been a the toughest past 2 months+

Could it be because you keep contacting her?

I understand. Its been 5 months since the breakup and I feel the same. Doesnt help I slept with him and contacted him during the period but I learned my lesson. I hope what they really say is true, that time heals all wounds. I feel terrible when I hear stories of ppl breaking up after being together for years, I feel this way from a 6 mos relationship.

Anyway, I know this is hard. You have ppl on ENA that will help you get thru this. Im reading this book called How to get over someone in two weeks. You can google it and maybe it will help you also?

I went through this experience and trust me, when people tell you that time will heal your pain it is true. It has been 2 years for me now and I can't say that I am completely healed, but I am almost there. I still think about her from time to time, which I think is normal, but it doesn't cause me any pain any more. Two months is a short period of time. You need at least one year if you felt this woman. You will look back at this and remember my words, especially when you meet another woman and fall in love all over again.

p.s.: I never contacted her ever since I broke up with her. DON'T EVER DO THAT NO MATTER HOW WEAK YOU FEEL!

ImAbadman, i havent contacted her, i thought about it, but decided against it.

Dude... come on. Have you made it over 2 weeks not contacting her yet? Have you finally stopped cyber stalking her or are you doing the $hitFace, MyHole, and Twink drive bys?

All these behaviors are what keeps you right where you're at, in pain. To get through this you have to let go. Really let go.

Bud I know it sucks. But you're only hurting yourself. It does nothing to bring her back to you.

Dude... come on. Have you made it over 2 weeks not contacting her yet? Have you finally stopped cyber stalking her or are you doing the $hitFace, MyHole, and Twink drive bys?

All these behaviors are what keeps you right where you're at, in pain. To get through this you have to let go. Really let go.

Bud I know it sucks. But you're only hurting yourself. It does nothing to bring her back to you.

Again 3 weeks this time. Deleted her facebook, so no.

Archived