Starting something new!

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Well, today my ex showed up as he does from time to time. Well, he looks like crap everytime I see him...he looks to so worn, gray, and skinny....dirty clothes, and long raggy hair...I feel so bad to see him like this, but I cannot worry about his life anymore. He came over to see my roommate...thank goodness I was on my way to school.

Anyway, I had a math test today, which I got a 96% and holding an "A" in the class...I have studied hard too, since I have the highest grade in the class and my teacher grades on a curve, hopefully my scores will help others not fail the course.

After school I went and signed up at the health club next door to my college...I was sooooooooooooo happy I wanted to click my heels...hehehe...since it's a club instead of "gym" it's very quiet, has a full restaurant with big screen tv and free wi fi upstairs over looking the marina I can sit there in their comfy chairs after school and study as long as I like because they are open until 11 pm and open at 5:00 am. I wish you all could come with me and enjoy this place...and the best thing about this place is no MEMORIES OF MY EX THERE !!!

They are so cool they are allowing me to use the club the rest of this month for free, gave me guest passes, and coupons for services, and for every person I get to sign up they will take $5 off my membership! Private bathroom, showers, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, swimming pool, racket ball, 80 different group classes, private women's exercise room...geez I could go on and on....

Friday they have candle light yoga and I get paid on Thursday, so I am going to rush off to Target or Ross to get a yoga mat....yahoooooooo new beginnings are fun.

Also, my employer will be training me for a new position, in which I will make a $1.00 more, plus I was told (by one of our head nurses) if I learn this new job then I will be able to get a job doing dialysis and they make good $$$$$$....possibly $20.00 more than my current job, plus other perks.

Next year I will be fully vested at my job and can retire if I want, but I am going to stay for awhile more...I know my job well, and very good at it, but I need more stable hours and time to go to college...I will see how things go, but for now I will stay put.

See everyone things can change day by day...Yes, I am still sad, hurting, a bit angry about my breakup, BUT, I am doing something to keep my mind busy and doing what is best for me and my future...it's hard but necessary.

Whatever you do make sure you keep yourself healthy, because your health is your most precious asset...so please don't let yourself go and not eat, sleep, exercise, study, go to work, make new friends, go on solo adventures, join groups/clubs....ENJOY your life !

There is hope...never give up....and be good to yourself.

You have completely turned your life around, I am so proud of you.

There are so many positive things going on for you right now your circumstances scream HOPE!

I had a victory today, I bought an organic energy drink (no caffeine) at a vitamin store and liquid vitamins (to share with my kids). It may seem like a small thing, but if it means we all take vitamins almost every day as opposed to once in a while, it's not really a small thing at all.

the bay club....?!?!

no, but I know the one your referring to...it's also very nice too...I have been in it before to use the bathroom when I was out on a job and needed to make a pit stop..lol the one I go is called, Mariner Square Athletic Club...it's not a chain...it's privately owned and only in the town of Alameda.

no, but I know the one your referring to...it's also very nice too...I have been in it before to use the bathroom when I was out on a job and needed to make a pit stop..lol the one I go is called, Mariner Square Athletic Club...it's not a chain...it's privately owned and only in the town of Alameda.

ah! well, hello neighbor, i'm just accross the bay from you in the big city alameda is a cute little town, i LOVE going to the flea market every month.

it's so great you are doing such positive & healthy things for yourself! your gym sounds nice, definitely take advantage of the steam room, it's a great quiet place to relax and meditate and you come out of it feeling so renewed and fresh. good for your skin and flushes out the toxins. yeah, i'm pretty addicted to it at the bay club, lol. sounds like you're really getting into the right groove, setting goals, and achieving them - very positive post!

You have completely turned your life around, I am so proud of you.

There are so many positive things going on for you right now your circumstances scream HOPE!

I had a victory today, I bought an organic energy drink (no caffeine) at a vitamin store and liquid vitamins (to share with my kids). It may seem like a small thing, but if it means we all take vitamins almost every day as opposed to once in a while, it's not really a small thing at all.

Thanks R2H,

I am determined not to allow my past to ruin my future and will do whatever it takes to make myself happy...I also wish the same for everyone on ENA.

I see so much sadness and pain...I hope that my thread will give others the inspiration to move on and take charge of their lives.

oh BTW...I forgot to mention that upstairs in the restaurant they do serve beers (no hard liquor)....it's like a small sports bar...and they have a ping pong table and a pool table next to the big bay windows overlooking the marina...they have tanning booths, massage, and the pass they gave me for my keyring can be scanned if I want to buy something and it just debts my checking account...so cool...never seen that before...I get two complimentary personal training sessions...I am so excited I ready to fall out..hehehehe...who ever thought going to exercise could be so much fun...as excited as I am you would think I just won the lottery....lol

Sounds like you really turned your life around. That's great. You are also lucky you have been working in your place long enough to become vested. My career was late in getting off the ground so I don't anticipate a stupendous pension. I will be working well past 65.

Anyway, Merlin is rather cute!

They serve beer at a gym....sorry Club? Are you buying the first round?

This sounds like a perfect place for you unwind. Good for you!

Lost

Lost, it's a club and there is cool pool table with big screen tv...even my old gym has a sports bar upstairs....it's a restaurant bar and grill....where do you go...you never seen a club with a restaurant in it? Perhaps I should invite you sometime...guess you don't know what your missing...

Anyway, it's only beer and wine...because they have parties there sometimes...Corona on me everyone...hehehehe

Archived