tomorrow i will be divorced

kate2660

the pain is so heavy tonight.....heavier than it has ever been. i went for a run and wanted to lay down in the road. i can't believe it. while running i saw my husband (he lives on my street, there's no avoiding it.) he got out of his car and i watched him walk into his new apartment. i cried the whole way home. court is tomorrow....he won't show. it will be just me.

the saddnes is so heavy right now.

i can't be alone.

i'm so sorry you are dealing with this. i can't imagine how painful it is - but you have to stay strong. you were a person before him and you will be a person after him. you will be able to continue to live your life, with loved ones around you, and you'll eventually not feel this bad.

i can't even bring myself to tell you to keep your head up, because you're so entitled to feel awful, but really...try to think of all the good things you can do when you are living your new life.

Divorce sucks so much, I made myself a vow to never get married again! I have been able to carry out THAT vow. I know I sound bitter, but I'm really a very happy person. I was one unhappy b***h when I was married. Sometimes we are better off single.

I'm so sorry to hear this.. Divorce these days seems too common.. Try to keep yourself busy, and just think of the new start.. Its harsh to say, but that's what this is... You can reinvent yourself, and make a new path..

Something else that might help is to pamper yourself.. just do something nice for you.

My best wishes...

the worst has happened | Isolating ...
the worst has happened | Isolating in a Motorhome

Archived