Do girls like all different kinds of guys????

ATLstudent
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

So im not the bad boy, im not the super cocky or confident one. Im attractive, but at a depressiing time in my life. I just have no steam during the day, no vibrancy, no excitement, no energy, no effort. I am tired, too tired to talk to people for long or even hold a thought. But When i am into someone or in a relationship i can wake up a bit, and become happier, and see life under a different light. But i would say i am very emotional, and seek love with one person. Girls in thier 20s at least with my experience dont want me in an emotional, relationship sense, although ive really only dating one girl seriously it seems like that i am not what they want. I just wish i knew that girls were all different, and they are after different things. I wish i knew that there was a girl who would like me for me, and find me attractive as the person i am.

Maybe its a bad time in my life for a relationship, my emotions are everywhere that is low, my ambitions are present but scattered and unclear, and i am pretty unsure of myself, and walk around with no energy all day.

Oh another question, does depression cause fatigue throughout the day, i feel like my organs produce no energy juices during the day, i am exhausted.

ONe more thing, i want someone who i can look into the eyes and see, understande, and who can see me and understand me, my last relationship and others its like theres a huge wall of communications we can look at each ot6her, be in the same room as each other, but not really see into each others eyes, i want someone i can relate to

Depression definitely can make you feel physically exhausted.

I'm not really sure what to say about most of your post - but the last part that you wrote, I wanted to say something about that. It's completely understandable and healthy to want friends/girlfriends who can relate to you when you're feeling low. But be careful to not take this to the extreme. If you find someone who relates too much, and is going through the same feelings, it's possible that you'll bring each other down even more. Find someone who has been through the same things before and knows how to connect with you about it, but also has the emotional strength to take that on with you.

Hey there,

I know exactly how you feel, and psychological ailments can certainly take a toll physically and cause all kinds of fatigue and symptons.

With relating and so forth, to have that person around would be a pretty special thing indeed. There is nothing wrong with you being emotional and in touch with yourself like that...just that a sign of modern times is that a lot of people in their 20's are not ready for that commitment. (Trust me, I am similar to you and have taken a hiding for it).

It isn't you though, at least I don't believe so. Your depression is something else but in terms of how you are, dont change. Soon enough, women will like us for that sensitive side, you may just have to wait a bit longer!

Oh yes, depression can wipe the energy out of a person. It can even contribute to muscular aches and pains. It's not only an emotional situation, but can be a very real physical one.

Don't worry. There ARE all sorts of girls/women in this world looking for all sorts of things. Try not to worry too much about this at this time.

Get better and feel better. Any idea why you've been so down lately? What are you doing as of now to try and manage that?

A lot of us who are still looking for that special person, I think, want that connection and ability to relate (on a honest intimate level). At least, I understand that!

I guess, its just life in general, my job, school. I dont know where my real interests are any more, i am trying to find things, but i am not excited or enthusiastic about things lately. I just cant get excited or motivated to do anything, and its wearing on my. I just feel drained. Got out of a relatioship that caused me alot of pain as well.

Archived