I need to vent...I honestly can not believe her!!

OK I am so angry I had to come on and rant. Lately I have seen the ex at the gym and have ignored her because I am trying my best to move on and it hurts to much to talk to her.

Well i get a facebook message the other day saying "can we be friends yet??" I ignored her friend request only because I still have feeling for her and she knows this!!!!! I think I have told her like 20 times honestly that I cant be her friend yet she keeps asking.

So i wake up to another message saying "whatever, you need to grow up..whatever" after not allowing her to be friends only because I dont want to know what she is doing.

What a selfish "girl" or am I overreacting? So I end up texting her saying this " I dont appreciate the comment you made you no why we cant be friends are you just trying to hurt me because I still have feelings for you" and I was like ok i will add her.

As soon as I add her i find out she is in a relationship that started flipping yesterday the damn day she decided to try to add me as a friend.

This angers me because she knew that would hurt me how would she not!! Secondly, she knew that was the reason she wasnt on my list in the first place.

So i texted her saying that i deleted her again because it hurt me and that we werent friends anymore, not that we were anyway!! I was upset obviuosly.

She then responded by going "what the * * * * , wow, loose my number"

Im like what do u mean wow and then she said I was a bipolar * * * * * * * who needs to grow up. I responded by calling her the meanest person I have ever met and that I didnt even no her anymore and she continued to tell me to * * * * off and she didnt care what I thought...

I was purposfully saying nothing mean to her because i didnt want to end it like that but she was making me seem like the biggest jerk when I dont even no what i said or did.

Like if anybody has insight, encouragment, anything please just type. Im so confused right now, she seemed crazy!! why does she want to be my friend so bad especially now that she is in a relationship like seriously, she is insane, i actually feel like i hate her now

Wow your ex sounds like a * * * * * ...from how she's acting it sounds like you dumped her?? But if you're the hurting you obviously got dumped, so I don't understand why she's being a * * * * * . It might be because even though she knows you're only ignoring her because you're hurt, she resents not getting attention thus is doing this, hence why she is also continuing to argue with you when someone who didn't care would just ignore your hurt text.

I'm sorry babe..she sounds horrible..ignore her because from the sounds of it ignoring her is what's getting to her the most! By responding to her- even negatively- you're feeding her ego

I think the meanest thing I said was we are not friends anymore. Does that really make me an ahole like she said I was. I said it right after I saw she was in a relationship and upset and hurt. Secondly, we werent friends in the first place haha because I told her I cant but when I could I would, now I really doubt that will ever happen.

Secondly, I told her that one day she will regret being mean to me. She responded by being like "are you threatening me" I was like what are you talking about. Honestly, i felt i was talking to someone with absolutely zero understanding. I had to clarify that i meant she look back and wonder why she was so mean. I really doubt that will ever happen tho, i thought i new her clearly not

I know, i am just upset by how she is making me seem like im crazy or somthing for not being her friend, saying i need to grow up, calling me bipolar when I get upset when i find out shes dating someone, thats obviously why i wasnt talking to her. Like do u guys think she doesnt realize that or understand that or she just is obliviuos?

Im sorry guys I am just writing her because i need to get it out.

Like why would you add me to facebook literally right after you change your status to say your in a relationship. it just seems like she wanted me to see that but why, who would be that cruel like really. I honestly thought we might be together in the future but screw that idea now, i think i hate the girl for being so selfish. I wish i kept ignoring her, well now i no to ignore her no matter what!

hi

did you dump her or did she dump you?

I wouldn't take my advice as bible lol because I'm not good with relationships but to me it seems like she wants attention from you. If you dumped her then it's obvious that she's doing it because she still likes you and is trying to make you jealous/see what you're missing.

But if she dumped you..

negative view- I'd say she's one of these pathetic people who like to use their ex's for attention because it does wonders for their ego. Hence why she is trying to get a rise out of you, because your response, even though it is negative, is still a form of attention and shows her you have deep feelings for her, which she loves because it makes her feel good about herself.

Positive view (but seriously don't take my word for it because we're not really supposed to give out false hope..blah blah) she dumped you, but maybe misses you hence why she wants to be friends. She is too proud to consider reconciliation at this stage [was it a recent split] and needs more space from you hence why NC of at least months would be best for you in this situation. If so, this new relationship is a rebound she is using to try to convince herself she is over you. The opposite of love is indifference and not hate.

we have been broken up for about a year now with NC for about a month. Im going to go with your negative view haha. She is a very insecure girl i know that but doing that is just pathetic, i didnt even no exes did that. However, at this point it would really not surprise me.

Dont worry bout giving me false hope, im done with her, i could never go back to a selfish expletive like that

Seems like its easier to blame you for everything then to face up to her own guilt at how she's hurt you.

People who can't take responsibility for their actions or don't want to be held accountable are the silently selfish type.

Ignore her and get on with your life. Takes time but be grateful she's acting like this, because do you really want someone like that with you for the rest of your life?

Seems like its easier to blame you for everything then to face up to her own guilt at how she's hurt you.

People who can't take responsibility for their actions or don't want to be held accountable are the silently selfish type.

Ignore her and get on with your life. Takes time but be grateful she's acting like this, because do you really want someone like that with you for the rest of your life?

Omg yeah you;re right. They act like a * * * * * because they don't want to feel guilty. They know that they've really hurt you but instead of taking responsibility for it they act mean to you because they are trying to convince themselves that your feelings are petty/unreasonable; it makes them feel better than admitting that they've caused someone so much pain. I'm sorry, she sounds awful. Tbh if she has a new bf she shouldn't be adding you and trying to interact with you because you're her ex; I wouldn't be impressed if I got a new bf and he did that with is ex. And yes unfortunately there are a lot of exes who do that...link removed

Archived