Help me come up with a username that will actually work on a dating site

aLucidMind
200+ Perfect Nicknames For Guys: Be...
200+ Perfect Nicknames For Guys: Best Names Ideas

I keep signing up for dating sites and I have never gotten any feedback from anyone except from scammers and whatnot. My username was Samue1 on some, aLucidMind on others. A few of my friends said that it wasn't my description, it was my username but they said they can't really help me with that.

So I was hoping you all could help me come up with one that can actually attract an at least half-way decent girl for a long-term relationship rather than a crap girl for a short-term like I always wind up getting.

I love to write, I'm going to college (going to try to get a masters in counseling and psychology), I'm very affectionate and caring in a relationship, laid back but I know when to be serious, I'm playful but I've been told I'm very mature for my age by many people.

Its frustrating because I can write poetry, I can write books, but I cannot come up with a decent username that actually states who I am and helps attract a real relationship with a girl. Any help please?

how about "lookin4half-waydecentgirl" lol

Here's what I did - go to some OTHER dating sight and go through some other's names and steal one of their's - you might have to add some numbers on

Suggestions on what not to do

dont mention money ala 'super-rich-guy 101'

dont mention penis ala '8 inch penis man'

dont mention previous relationships or neediness ala 'lost and hurtin' dude'

Avoid hiphop/gangsta stuff, car stuff, bad jokes, miss-spelled things, overly dumb romantic names

agree!

we (females) don't want to see what you nicknamed your one eye monster......LOL

how about "lookin4half-waydecentgirl" lol

Here's what I did - go to some OTHER dating sight and go through some other's names and steal one of their's - you might have to add some numbers on

Suggestions on what not to do

dont mention money ala 'super-rich-guy 101'

dont mention penis ala '8 inch penis man'

dont mention previous relationships or neediness ala 'lost and hurtin' dude'

Avoid hiphop/gangsta stuff, car stuff, bad jokes, miss-spelled things, overly dumb romantic names

I know that, I'm not going to because that isn't me. I'm not gangsta, I don't see the point in talking about penis size unless it is an actual topic of conversation between me and whoever I'm dating, and I don't have much money. And I'm not desperate, I want to get a girl.

And "MagicPen" can be taken in a completely sexual fashion lol. But yeah, I want something that completely reflects me. I know what not to do and how to come up with a good name. I just can't seem to come up with one which is bugging me like crazy.

I like lucidmind, or names that refer to the mind or a personality trait. I also like names that refer to certain concepts, but not ones that come accross as needy or that refer to sexual parts (the bigstick suggestion of IAMabadman would give that suggestion and be a reason for me not to check out a profile )

My YAYs:

LucidMind ( )

BrightSide

Labyrinth

My NAYs

Lookingforlove

Iwantyou

BigOne

Okay, I'll just stick with aLucidMind. But I noticed that I don't really have a headline up, I ignored that cuz I fugured it was pointless. Anyone have any ideas for that?

I think it should be anything that you want it to be.

Many of us change ours regularly.

Just express yourself!

lol ^_^

I'm curious as to the whole "Single, Separated, Divorced, Widow" thing when it comes to who I'm looking for. I don't exactly see the difference here when it comes to availability and stuff like that. Clear this up for me?

Be VERY careful about using the same name on a dating site that you use on here. Some women (me included!) google search usernames to see where a person is active (like sex sites!) and you probably don't want this site popping up if they google it...just inviting all sorts of vulnerabilities...

Archived