My family makes me so mad sometimes. ugh.

Today is mothers day, of course and I just got off the phone with my grandma (who lives in a different time zone than me) and she told me that I was the only one that got her a card besides my grandpa. I mean, her daughter did cook her dinner and her other daughter called her, but come on people, this is our grandma, acknowledge her, you live in the same state. I don't and I send her a nice card (that she LOVED) AND I called her. Maybe i'm just overreacting but they could put more effort into her. It's mothers day, she deserves it. This isn't even the first time I heard this either, it happened the last 2 mothers days too.

Today is mothers day, of course and I just got off the phone with my grandma (who lives in a different time zone than me) and she told me that I was the only one that got her a card besides my grandpa. I mean, her daughter did cook her dinner and her other daughter called her, but come on people, this is our grandma, acknowledge her, you live in the same state. I don't and I send her a nice card (that she LOVED) AND I called her. Maybe i'm just overreacting but they could put more effort into her. It's mothers day, she deserves it. This isn't even the first time I heard this either, it happened the last 2 mothers days too.

Scared that is so sad...people need to appreciate each other for the time we are allowed to have them in our lives....hugs to grandma

Archived