peeing blood

hi my SO told me on the weekend on Sunday morning he went to the toilet normal and then he checked his white underwear and the dribble that came out after was blood. He said there was no pain only slight tingling when he felt the blood come out.

He has a BIG weekend and drank alot of scotch.

He is a type 1 diabetic .....

He is going to the doctors this afternoon and it hasnt happened again since then.

Any advice would be great.

I am a bit worried.

It's different ways for men and women.

Perhaps he isn't drinking enough water and flushing his system well enough.

Women get it by various means...yes, sex is one of them, and taking to many baths too. Other ways, but those are two common ways women get it.

He needs to see a doctor...blood coming from the body is an indicator of something wrong and needs to be checked out asap !

Hope he is well...keep us posted.

well he said it only happened once after a huge night of drinking and he was just shocked to see the blood on his underwear.

he didnt have any pain during and doesnt have any pain now. its just a once off and it hasnt happened again which is so strange.

All it takes is meds if it's a uti, usually. I had a uti when I was about 15. One morning I peed and it was dark, almost looked like coke. Only happened once, but the doctor took a sample and still found small traces of blood. I got an antibiotic and 2 days later it was fine.

Archived