Was this a normal feeling during sex?

qqqq

I recently had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. He came. I didn't. The sex stuff is all relatively new to me.

During it, i felt some sort of weird feeling. It didn't hurt, it didn't sting, it wasn't really a sharp feeling either. Best wayto describe it was that its a feeling like you need to pee.... strange...

Is this a normal feeling?

I think my mind was going over stuff, or thinking to much to allow for anything to happen... maybe need to 'let go' but im just not sure how to? any tips?

thanks

It's perfectly normal to not orgasm each time you have sex. As far as the feeling goes, maybe you had to pee? I read in a magazine somewhere that it is recommended that you pee before you have sex for numerous reasons. Your first time is a bit nerve wracking, this is completely normal. It takes time for you to open up, doesn't happen overnight. Try to focus more on your partner, and the feeling that you're both experiencing. It will get better due time. Good luck.

Its hard to relax the first few times. You just have to think about whats happening and enjoy it and try not to worry, just concentrate on whats happening.

I think that sensation is when its deep penetration it pushes against something or other. I've had it before as well.

thanks.

yeah i didn't have to pee tho. it was just a similar feeling.... and yep, it was went he went deep more so.

i know i wouldn't orgasm every time. I never have with someone before...it all feels really nice but i just cant get there!!

ohh thank you everyone.

does that feeling, if it keeps getting stimulated during it - can that give you an orgasm? I wasn't sure what it was, so if you let 'go' type thing, it can help?

Is it normal to have cramps after sex? It was like cramps your get on your period. Not major ones or anything.

The first few times I had sex, I didn't experience cramps per se, but I did get a tingling feeling that lasted a while, so I can see how someone might get mild cramps. It probably has something to do with the fact that your body isn't used to this sort of activity...yet ;-)

Feeling it: A soulful Blues Guitar ...
Feeling it: A soulful Blues Guitar solo #shorts

Archived