Quick Question

JohnnyJr

If after the first date you get the cheek kiss does that automatically mean she is not interested?

No, even no kiss at all wouldn't mean she's not interested. She might be shy, want to take it slow, or be waiting for you to make the bigger move. Ask her on a second date - her answer will tell you whether she's interested.

What did you expect? for her to get on her knees?...lol...it's impossible to know what that harmless peck on the cheek meant, just respect her for the fact that she didn't put out, unless thats what your looking for, which I don't think you are because of your post, although you may not know what that kiss on the cheek meant, you'll surely find out if she goes out with you again for a second date.

She kissed me on the cheek without me trying to do anything, after saying that she had a great time etc. The date went well, lots of laughing and teasing. I think we both just got tired out towards the end, but we have a ton in common.

She kissed me on the cheek without me trying to do anything, after saying that she had a great time etc. The date went well, lots of laughing and teasing. I think we both just got tired out towards the end, but we have a ton in common.

Sounds good then! Ask her on a second one and you'll know for sure.

Sounds like she's interested to me. What did you expect her to do, stick her tongue down your throat? Many girls aren't that forward.

Archived