Would an email be creepy/stalker-like?

Raos18

So the school year has come to an end and I've basically finished my load of work and have some free time. I don't have Facebook so my way of contacting people are VIA phone or just running into them. Any who, a classmate and I have been casually talking, basic flirting but the class is over, unfortunately, so no more of that. I have no contact of hers but there's a school directory with emails. So my question is, how creepy would it be to email her? Therein lies the getting her email part, that might creep her out

Any thoughts on this?

Man, the group neurosis that goes on in men these days! The word creepy is so overplayed and overused now that it has men all turned upside down like no one's business. Everything is creepy! It's an email. A simple email. What's next? "I like this girl... Is that creepy?"

If that is actually creepy, then for God's sake, strive to be one creepy mother ! Let it fly man... be creepy. I remember this classic Mudhoney song from so long ago. The chorus went "Touch me I'm sick!" I swear that when I was younger, I was the biggest "creep", and it made all the difference. Polite, and well-mannered is terrific, and it should be par for your course on most occasions, but don't be afraid to risk being "creepy" on occasion. Screw the sheep-like group think and show a pair every once in awhile.

The only person that can truly condemn you is you if you pay too much attention to how anyone else has judged you, and you value their outlook above your own. Own it. What's truly creepy most of the time is when guys are soooo afraid of being labeled "creepy" that they can't really just act like they'd want to act.

So the school year has come to an end and I've basically finished my load of work and have some free time. I don't have Facebook so my way of contacting people are VIA phone or just running into them. Any who, a classmate and I have been casually talking, basic flirting but the class is over, unfortunately, so no more of that. I have no contact of hers but there's a school directory with emails. So my question is, how creepy would it be to email her? Therein lies the getting her email part, that might creep her out

Any thoughts on this?

We should start a list: creepy vs. not creepy to clear up the confusion!

To me this type of thing would really only be creepy if her email address were a secret and couldn't be found easily anywhere. I've seen guys ask for a woman's number from her friend...that's creepy. But in high school, the directory had everyone's home number in it so that people could keep in touch for homework stuff (but mostly I used it to socialize with my friends) ...so using that to call a girl would not have been considered creepy at all.

Emailing someone at an email address that you can easily find and that everyone has easy access to...definitely not creepy. That's what the directory is there for. To help students keep in touch! So that's what you're using it for. You're totally fine.

It's only creepy if she doesn't like you.

This applies to many, many things.

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm worried about. Either way, it's a nice gesture but young girls take it the wrong way a lot of the time and get spooked out by the smallest damn things

Anyways, I pressed "sent"...

Archived