Over-thinking it?

USARM

Am I over-thinking this?

Last night I was out with a girl, who I've become pretty close to, with a lot of mutual friends. At the end of the night we headed out I kissed her goodnight and then we both headed home. I got a call from her 5 minutes later saying she was going to pick up a friend who we had been at the bar with and drop him home. She said she would call in the morning (today, which she did). She said she was there for a couple of hours with him (late night/early morning) playing the guitar etc and talking.

We're not exactly 'together' but spend a lot of time together, she calls a lot, flirty touches on arms, legs when sitting etc. and she said that she will really miss me while she is on vacation next week. She's a little flirty with him too though, although (he's a mutual friend) she says how much of a jerk he can be, has no life prospects/plans.

I know she can do what she wants (we're not officially together or anything like that) but what should I think about this?, or am I just thinking about this too much and not worry about it?

I know she can do what she wants (we're not officially together or anything like that) but what should I think about this?, or am I just thinking about this too much and not worry about it?

You shouldn't bother as long as you aren't in an exclusive relationship with her. If that's what you want, then you'll have to go for it.

Archived