need help quickly

one and only
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

hey all as you can see am new to this,

last night i went out for a drink and saw my mates ex and started talkin later on that night i walked her home cause i fort it would be a polite thing when we got to hers things all turned different we started kissing and thats it but the thing is that i have a very guilty consiance and im scared that my gf might find out

what can i do it was only a kiss but after all i have been with my gf for over two years and love her dearly.

please help, please

You made a mistake, a potentially big mistake.

Do you have any feelings for this girl you kissed? If not (as I suspect) then you need to contact your mate and your girlfriend asap to come clean about what happened. Explain the situation and ask for forgiveness. Contact the girl as well and explain to her that it was an awkward situation for you, but that you didn't mean anything by it and apologize for leading her on.

Conversely, if you do have feelings for this girl, then you've got a lot more personal work to do. You've got to sit down and determine if this is something you're willing to trade a long-term relationship for, if this is something you'd feel comfortable doing with a friend's ex, and be honest with yourself in doing this.

Good luck, and I hope everything works out all right.

My post is assuming you have no feelings left for your ex-

Mistakes happen to everyone. This doesnt mean you should forget about it. You do need to tell your gf. Think of it this way, if its just a kiss and it doesnt matter, your relationship should be able to work through it.

I wouldn't even bother to call the other girl, unless she's bugging you. Make a habit of avoiding ex's at places like bars where you can easily hook up. Sometimes alcohol gets the best of us.

hey all as you can see am new to this,

last night i went out for a drink and saw my mates ex and started talkin later on that night i walked her home cause i fort it would be a polite thing when we got to hers things all turned different we started kissing and thats it but the thing is that i have a very guilty consiance and im scared that my gf might find out

what can i do it was only a kiss but after all i have been with my gf for over two years and love her dearly.

please help, please

ok pal listen to me,

Im married , I have a young child, i worked in my father in laws business for some years happily and successfully.

My wifes yopunger brother got married last year, to a younger attractive girl, we all have known each other fopr a few years and got on great.

Work Xmas party 2008 I ended up walking my brother in laws wife home, both very drunk etc etc, she starts to spurt out all these revelations about how shes attracted to me, has feelings for me, has for ages etc etc, needless to say we kissed. Then the week after we went out again and ended up alone again and kissed again, and for about a month texted eachother trying to sort things out as it was on our minds so much. In January my brother in law had growijng suspicions something wasnt right and confronted her, she told him everyhthin. Theyve split up and are getting divorced.

My wife kicked me out and then 3 weeks later decided i could come back home to try and save our marraige, Ive been sacked from my job, none of the family will talk to me, my wife simply doesnt look at me the same way, im constanly wracked with guilt every day, and to be honest have considered suicide, only my gorgeous 4 year old daughter who I love more than anything has stopped me from this.

Do yourself a favour walk away! It aint worth it!

Archived