also need brutly honest advice/ opinion

shree367

ive been with my boyfriend 2 1/2 years. broke up a few times, but we've always come back to eachother.. were really close and have a lot of fun togehter. now in my eyes i dont see anything wrong with the relationship other then his problem with being intamit. we never had this problem in the begning.. hes a sensitive guy for the most part, i mean he can be a hardass dont get me wrong.. ive talked to him countless numbers of times.. ive gotten every excuse in the book, the last time i talked to him he said "hes afraid i might break up with him again"... he works 50 plus hours a week.. and i understand if hes tired.. but having sex once a month when were both 20 doesnt relaly make sense.. he doesnt like making out or anything.. we used to tho.. and i bring that up to him too... what do you think? heelllppp

Intamacy is what helps shape the bond in your relationship, if it's lacking, then the relationship is lacking.

The fact that he works 50 hours a week would explain being a little tired the odd time for sex, but wheather your half asleep or ready to run a marathon, kissing, and cuddling, even massages are a must, and can't be avoided by the "i'm too tired" excuse.

You've also been together a little while, perhaps a routine has set in, and he's just comfortable, maybe you should enforce the change, have you told him how this bothers you?

I'm sure breaking up a few times will do some damage as well, theres a few things to take into concideration.

to make a relationship work, both people need to put effort to make it work. Try to let your boyfriend that you understand that he works a lot and is very tired when he comes home but that he needs put some effort in the relationship. My understanding is that some guys hate it when you talk about your problems and they shut down. I wonder if things would be different, if you suddenly spent more time doing others things and kept busy?

ive talked to him countless numbers of times.. ive gotten every excuse in the book, the last time i talked to him he said "hes afraid i might break up with him again"... he works 50 plus hours a week.. and i understand if hes tired.. but having sex once a month when were both 20 doesnt relaly make sense.. he doesnt like making out or anything.. we used to tho.. and i bring that up to him too... what do you think? heelllppp

Sounds like he's not being honest with you. I've worked a lot more than 50 hours a week and I still found time for sex. Seems like there's something else at play here.

Is the intimacy issue the reason why you broke up before? Without intimacy, not even making out and cuddling, then what you have is just a platonic friend. While a relationship is more than just sex, there needs to be intimacy in the form of special glances, touches, cuddling, kissing etc. That is what brings the special connection that goes above and beyond simple friendship. If he doesn't change how he views the relationship then perhaps you really need to re-think whether this relationship is worth continuing.

Archived