The Power of Being Silly

doc wannabe

Not really a question here, just a note. Hopefully, it doesn't get removed because it's not a question.

Anyway, I would like to tell you all that I had the greatest time just acting silly the other day. I was at home alone, listening to the radio and just started dancing crazily. Now I would never do that in public, but it just felt so go to dance around the house in a carefree and silly manner. I guess it releases endophins into your brain and makes you feel better or something. Anyway, don't be so serious, don't be so stressed out .... go be silly for a little while.

I suppose singing along with the music in my music collection is pretty silly, but I often sing along to it. There are many songs I sing along to--songs from Enya, Roxette, Linkin Park, even christmas carols. Sometimes I wonder if the neighbors can hear me, but they haven't complained yet, so...

Not really a question here, just a note. Hopefully, it doesn't get removed because it's not a question.

Anyway, I would like to tell you all that I had the greatest time just acting silly the other day. I was at home alone, listening to the radio and just started dancing crazily. Now I would never do that in public, but it just felt so go to dance around the house in a carefree and silly manner. I guess it releases endophins into your brain and makes you feel better or something. Anyway, don't be so serious, don't be so stressed out .... go be silly for a little while.

The good thing about having a dog is having a partner in silliness who will laugh with you not at you!

Totally agree with this. I get silly rather often, and not always just in the house. It's a tremendous release of tension, and you'd never really suspect it would be, but adults tend to hold so much in....

I sing a lot to favorite songs, do silly made up dances (since I don't know how to dance), go walk around in toy stores and try out the toys, play with animals on my hands and knees, I like to joke around a lot with people I know well when an opportune moment comes in. and oh I have fun at Dave and Buster's or playing mud football or volleyball.... and I'm very silly in a swimming pool or the ocean.

I love indulging that side of me - maybe someday I'll find a guy who can do the same.

[Chummy and Lala] Bed Time Scene - ...
[Chummy and Lala] Bed Time Scene - Shih Tzu Cute Puppies

Archived