waitng for things to get better but do they ever?

SeaBisquit

hello, i have to make a really hard decision. my boyfriend started taking drugs and it is ruining our relationship. i don't have fun with him anymore because he is always high. i get really annoyed with him because everytime i have a conversation with him he just laugh. he turning into a idiot and i can't hardly stand to be around him. part of me wants to stay with him and part of me just wants to run. i feel that i should try to help him but i also feel he doesn't even want to help his self. he use to do alot for me and that makes me feel that maybe i should help him. but he's been so crazy lately and i have been on a emotional roller coaster. he freaked me out so bad the other day that i literally pissed my pants. i think i keep waiting for things to get better but will they? he also tells me all the time that he is leaving. i fear that he really will....but maybe it would be best.

He wants you to do them so he doesn't feel so bad about it or alone. Don't give in. You can see how he's ruining his life, why do that to yourself? He definitely is not looking out for your best interests and it's best to get out now before he does drag you down.

You deserve better than this, dont spend the rest of your life worrying if he is going to leave. I know its easier said than done but maybe if you break of this relationship he will realise what he has lost and sort himself out. He will only bring you down with him if you continue in this relationship.

Archived