He broke the request for NC... (Need a man's opinon, please)

Did a face to face with the ex-hubby and requested NC for a period of 2 weeks. We've been back and forth since February, blowing hot and cold with each other. Divorce was finaled yet he called me the next day and by the following Friday were with with each other again. The next day nothing, then the following Sunday I requested the face to face and asked for 2 weeks of no contact. He made it 10 days, but only an IM asking how I was doing.

He has admitted he loves me still and there's more inside of him than he's willing to explore at this time, but he can't stay away and can't keep his hands to himself. He told me his last marriage, he ran fast and furious away from her. He's always said that when he's done, he's done. But he's obviously not done with me and it has me so mixed up.

I didn't want the divorce. I wanted to reconcile. I still do but need to heal from the hurt. But how do you handle this No Contact stuff? I'm lost.

Tell him that if he wants to reconcile you will consider that although it would take a lot of work to convince you that a new relationship would last. But if he doesn't want to - or is unsure - you don't want to hear from him and will not respond if he contacts you.

Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS

Archived