Im really bad at flirting

monkey123

I dont know why, I just don't get it. When a girl flirts with me I just dont know how to flirt back. I can make girls laugh in groups and stuff but when it comes to 1 on 1 I am horrible! I need help so bad! The only thing that brings me down is my problem with girls.

Flirting shouldn't be a choir--it should be fun! I think it's just a confidence issue, because you're wondering "what to do"--when in fact, it's only a short list of "what not to do" (i.e, don't mention really personal things at first, and don't be perverted) so just be natural, and it'll come out. say what you want, and use common sense. it's pretty easy. and most of all...BE COMFORTABLE! breath

Flirting shouldn't be a choir--it should be fun! I think it's just a confidence issue, because you're wondering "what to do"--when in fact, it's only a short list of "what not to do" (i.e, don't mention really personal things at first, and don't be perverted) so just be natural, and it'll come out. say what you want, and use common sense. it's pretty easy. and most of all...BE COMFORTABLE! breath

I personally don't enjoy talking to people, period. It's so bad that I even hide or run away from extended family members if I should ever encounter them anywhere. So this advice is lost on guys like me.

Archived