Hows the University/College folk doing?

Hey guys,

Its exam time here in the UK for all students, GCSE's, A-levels, Degrees, NVQ's, SATs, eeeekkk!

I just wanted to drop a line in to see how your all doing - i'm currently taking a break from revision myself, so lets all procrastinate and stay sound together?!

Good luck guys,

What you all studying?

How you feeling?

How you finding the general uni experience?

Love lots

girl friend xxx

I'm an adult student and to my surprise I got an A on my last exam for Residential Technology!!!! I'm so pleased with myself. It's my first exam A, must mean I'm in the right field.

Stressing a lot over Statistics. That final is next week, I could have taken it early but I wanted to have the study time. I have two finals next week. I'm at sophmore status, heading into junior next semester Yippee!!

So I'm getting in the swing of things. Surviving it all.

BTW I'm studying Housing - Management and Finance.

Jetta

Eh, I'm feeling kinda down right now because I think I did pretty bad in the English class I was taking this semester. I might have lost 100 on one essay alone, because it looks like the teacher never got it (this is a class where we submit our essays online), even though I did the assignment and I swear I remember turning it in. Anyway, I'm not so much down about doing poorly in the class, since it's probably the last English class I'll have to take for now, but I'm terrified a low grade will cause me to get a reduced amount of financial aid next year; this year (my first year), I had my entire tuition covered by grants, and I was hoping to have the same thing happen next year, because I don't have any way to pay for it otherwise, and I was really really hoping to avoid loans (leading to future debt...) for as long as I possibly could. I don't know how much this grade will affect that, though.

I can't wait to change majors.

What are you changing to? You were bio, weren't you?

I've just finished my 3rd exam out of 4. Last one is on Friday, but it will be easy! I'm worried about my Tuesday exam. It was hard as hell. I hope I don't fail the class.

What are you changing to? You were bio, weren't you?

I've just finished my 3rd exam out of 4. Last one is on Friday, but it will be easy! I'm worried about my Tuesday exam. It was hard as hell. I hope I don't fail the class.

I was a bio major.

I really don't know what I'm changing into.

Either anthro or psych. Too bad I have only had one class of each

The thing with bio, is that it's taken up so many of my credits so far. I'm actually half way done with that major's credits. I just can't take it anymore though. Like 20 out of 32 credits.

I was a bio major.

I really don't know what I'm changing into.

Either anthro or psych. Too bad I have only had one class of each

The thing with bio, is that it's taken up so many of my credits so far. I'm actually half way done with that major's credits. I just can't take it anymore though. Like 20 out of 32 credits.

That's a shame. Can you do a bio minor? That way you'll know it wasn't all for nothing.

I'm a chem major. I like it ok. I've kind of lost the passion for it, but I'm already a 3rd year. I don't want to waste my credits, especially when I've worked so hard for them. I have no clue what I'm going to do with my degree though.

Chem is a very respectable major. You can pursue just about any bio program with a chem background. Since biology is roughly applied chemistry. Also, you can also go to law school. With a chem degree, you can represent companies, go into environmental protection, and such.

You wouldn't believe how much lawyers PAY chemists do actually explain what they are trying to defend/say.

You'd make so much money by cutting out the middle man.

Chem is a very respectable major. You can pursue just about any bio program with a chem background. Since biology is roughly applied chemistry. Also, you can also go to law school. With a chem degree, you can represent companies, go into environmental protection, and such.

You wouldn't believe how much lawyers PAY chemists do actually explain what they are trying to defend/say.

You'd make so much money by cutting out the middle man.

thanks. i know what i could do with it. i just don't know what i would do with mine. i think it's just a slight quarter life crisis.

thanks. i know what i could do with it. i just don't know what i would do with mine. i think it's just a slight quarter life crisis.

Right now. You have nothing but options. It's better to start broad and work your way to a specilization anyway. So, you have tons of time. And, you can always switch if you wanted to.

Whew, I might actually end up with a decent grade in my English class, after all. I finished my finals for my IT and Philosophy classes, and just have to take the one for my Economy class. That's the one I'm most concerned about, too, because even though I'm doing fairly well in that class, a lot of it goes over my head. So, I think I'll probably end up with an A for sure in my IT class, maybe a low A or high B in English, probably a B in philosophy, and if I can do good enough on my econ final, I should pull a low A or a high B. Hopefully those will be good enough to warrant enough financial aid for next year. *crosses fingers*

Im taking Television Broadcasting. I finished my last final on Monday and celebrated with lots of alcohol. lol I think I got A's this semester. I feel so "free" now and Im really glad I took the summer off. I cant wait to enjoy it!

Archived