why do i want him after all that he's done?

DontMindMe

i dated a guy for two days, then afterward he did a load of nasty things that really hurt me and he's only just stoped after three months after i told him i would charge him with sexual harassment. then my friends ditched me this weekend to go bike riding with him without me although they know i like going out walking and cycling, my friend H didn't like him before and hated him for all the stuff he did to me and then after this bike ride she absolutly loves him and is close friends with him now, so is my other friend C.

Both H and C keep talking about him and texting him etc and compleatly ignore me most the time. i heard rumours that he is after H and i was thinking that it's not the fact that he's friend with both of them that i don't like it's the fact that he's come out of a situation between the two of us with my friends leaving me alone and worse off with no needed support .

the thing that shocks me the most is that although he has taken my friends my dignity and my optimism if he and H did become an item i would be jelouse, i feel ashamed but it's true now that i don't have him and he isn't after me all the time i actually want him.

please help

yeah that's what i was thinking' date=' although they have always stuck by me before i can't see why they're turning against me[/quote']

people change. usually, they can dust friends for their own personal gain. sucks, but it happens. even the ones you thought were the greatest.

yeah mostly it's more of a teen drama than a pressing issue any way

Sometimes we hope for an alternative perspective so we don't have to accept the way things are. It's human, we've all done it. Nobody likes to think their friends aren't behaving in their best interests.

Archived