Can't shake this feeling....

.piper.

I can't shake this feeling that my boyfriend is just not that into me anymore. I feel anxious all the time. I dont think I have a reason to feel this way as he still acts the same way but I just have this gut feeling that he doesnt want to be with me anymore. We see each other alot, we are moving into together in a couple weeks. He is excited about living together.

How do I shake this feeling? or are gut instincts usually right? I had a dream last night that he basically told me that he didn't want to be with me anymore and now I feel horrible today. If I tell him he will just say, its only a dream.

Well, my intuition was almost always right when I felt I was being cheated on in past relationships, but I rarely had the "he's going to leave me" feeling. Moving in together is a big commitment and he wouldn't sign the lease unless he knew you were going to be together for a while. Has he done something in particular that makes you feel this way? Maybe you can tell him how you feel, say you're scared and have trust issues. Get some kind of verbal commitment out of him to make yourself feel better and also prevent you from acting out and doing anything that would make him reconsider the relationship.

How long together?

How old is he?

What is your background together? and more importantly, Why do you feel this way?

Hate to act like a therapist, but did other boyfriends leave you? Do you have abandonment issues from ex's or even a parent?

The best thing to do is what the other poster sad....talk to him. NOT in a needy, insecure, or attacking manner...in a very mature, non-threatening, healthy way.

Is he not calling you everyday, do you not see him alot, does he not email/text you enough?

These are things the we as strangers can only speculate.. communication is key between you and this guy. So, you have work to do on your end....but mind the notes i left above on how to do it.

good luck

it sounds like your over analysing and reading to far ahead..try and relax more and be very conscious of not acting needy...dont worry about tomorrow its always going to be a new day.....it could be a little apprehension about moving in togther and the changes about to happen fopr both of you...share his excitement with him and enjoy the moment..

How long together? We have only been together 2 months but known each other about 6 months.

How old is he? he is 22 and I am 26

What is your background together? and more importantly, Why do you feel this way? I don't know what I feel this way... maybe his age? he is an awesome boyfriend, always makes me feel good, tells me I am hot... but he does like to tell me that he finds it easy to pickup girls! he was a little bit of a player before I met him

Hate to act like a therapist, but did other boyfriends leave you? Do you have abandonment issues from ex's or even a parent? My father left me before I was born... no idea who he is and no one has ever come out and told me about it. I figured it all out on my own. My parents didn't start dating until I was 2 or so. I always felts left out in their little family but my mom goes out of her way to make me happy and I think it might be because of this. I have never asked her about him because I am scared of the answer. My last boyfriend that treated me good and used to tell me how beautiful I was ended up being physically abusive so maybe I am comparing

The best thing to do is what the other poster sad....talk to him. NOT in a needy, insecure, or attacking manner...in a very mature, non-threatening, healthy way.

Is he not calling you everyday, do you not see him alot, does he not email/text you enough? He calls me everyday, text me everyday, tells me he loves me everyday

I think it all has to do with the new house.

We have only been together 2 months. Its my house, all in my name so I am getting an agreement signed between the both of us incase we do break up. We both have high incomes and high earning potential so you never know what will happen and I know that.

I just need to relax!!! I guess going out with friends and keeping busy will solve that.

My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Lov...
My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Love Him (Here's Why and What to Do)

Archived