so i've been cheated on 3 times by 3 exs

Will They Cheat Again ? - 10 signs
Will They Cheat Again ? - 10 signs

so my first gf of 3 years cheated (girl A). then the girl i sort of rebounded with cheated (girl B, dated 2 months). now my most recent ex (girl C, dated 3 months) cheated too (i don't have concrete evidence but having a guy friend staying at her house and lying about it isn't that comforting).

i'm starting to think it's my problem. with girl A we both were immature at the time. fell for the grass is greener syndrome. i became too nice and a doormat. girl B i was being too much of a bad boy, hard ass. she told me she cheated cuz i didn't like to show emotion toward her. girl C cheated cuz she liked me so much she didn't want to hurt me, by lying to me LOL. with girl C i was a nice guy but not doormat nice.

all 3 of my exes tend to act very nice to other people. if you met them you will think they are great girls with good manners. i wasn't 100% attracted to girl C but i thought to myself perhaps i had my standards too high. i don't expect to date a supermodel. girl C was actually quite cute. then i caught her lying to me.

this is getting ridiculous. now that i'm single there's this girl at my ballroom dance class that "seems" to me interested in me and the feeling is mutual. we don't actually talk much but she smiles at me all the time and i often catch her looking over at me. she seems really "nice" but i have phobia towards nice girls now. and i don't want a "bad" girl.

sigh... i think i'm going to be desensitized by being cheated on.

gf: hey i cheated on you

me: ok, anything else? the game is on.

Aww, Im sorry Space that this happened to you. You know what tho? A big f u c k them!! You deserve better, way better!! If those girls cheated on you, I don't think they truly cared about you or weren't smart enough to realize they had a good guy, but thats on them!! I would just enjoy being single for now and not keep jumping into a realtionship take sometime out for yourself. The right girl is out there and will like you for who you truly are and appreciate what she got!!!!! Now thats something WORTH waiting for right??

You sound like youve had terrible luck there.In saying that perhaps you methods of choosing women needs looking at. Its easy to get sucked into passion but you have to recognise red flags in relationships so you can also use your mind in your choices..

so my first gf of 3 years cheated (girl A). then the girl i sort of rebounded with cheated (girl B, dated 2 months). now my most recent ex (girl C, dated 3 months) cheated too (i don't have concrete evidence but having a guy friend staying at her house and lying about it isn't that comforting).

i'm starting to think it's my problem.

I'm sorry this happened to you-- it really sucks. But perhaps you are getting committed too fast. 2 or 3 months seems to me to be awfully soon to ask someone to be exclusive with you. Maybe you should take things slower next time?

Also, it sounds like you are dating girls for the fringe benefits rather than because you like them-- the second girl complained of a lack of emotional intimacy (which can easily be read by girls as I'm just not that into you) and the third girl you admitted you just weren't that into. Trust me, we can tell and it hurts to be strung along. It sounds like you need to deal with your issues from the first breakup and then find someone else that you really like-- you want to be around her because you think she is just super-- and not because you just want to have a girlfriend.

Archived