First Date (?) went well.. At least I think it did.

glegend

So tonight I went out with my buddy, his girlfriend, and my cashier friend from work. Actually to be completely were not too too sure that if this was a double date, but we kinda think it was. If it was, well then I think it went well. Especially, for being kinda sick at the same time.

My buddie with his girlfriend came and picked me up and then we went to pick her up. However; we were like 1/2 late. My buddie decided that he wanted to eat with his girlfriend and took over an hour to eat. We went to Pladium, an arcade, were we played games for a few hours. We won some prizes, found a lot of tickets, I even took some peoples tickets as a joke. Well the people moved 3 machines over and left their tickets so I took them.

Me and my cashier friend stuck together throughout the whole night. When we went to redeem our tickets I has a odd amount of tickets left over 13, which you cant get much. And the guy thought that we were boyfriend and girlfriend and gave us both jolly rancher candies which were like 100 tickets.

In the end I think it went pretty well. Regardless of whatever it ws that we did tongiht as well as being sick at the same time. And really this has been the first night that I've done anything like this since my ex and I broke up. And this was really the only time I've gone out with a female since we broke up.

My other thread has some reference to this thread --->

I'd call her up, ask her out for a date, just the two of you.

I'm thinking about it. However, I will be honest I am kinda scared to; I'm not sure why but there is something inside of me afraid. We've already made plans to go to Dave & Busters with the same buddie that we went out with last night. We just still have to pick a day that works for us.

Archived